Gun Devils host MilSim Selection - Jan. 14th 2012

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Gun Devils host MilSim Selection - Jan. 14th 2012

Postby JLS » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:14 pm

WHO ARE THE GUN DEVILS?
The Gun Devils are a Milsim Airsoft team based in middle Tennessee (Nashville area). We are well organized and train in various military tactics. Since 2005, we have been traveling to many large Airsoft and MilSim events across the country. A few of our event participations' include Pine Plains, Irene, Northern Wind, Bulldog, Night Scorpion, Banshee Wraith, Columbian Blend and Oklahoma Invasion. We compete on at the national level and are proudly sponsored by MadBull Airsoft and SOCOM gear.

WHAT IS THE MILSIM SELECTION EVENT?
We are currently looking for new members to join us. We are looking for people who enjoy the MilSim aspects of Airsoft and like to play as a team. We currently have a MILSIM SELECTION event scheduled for JANUARY 14th, 2012 at Bad Karma Airsoft Field (1776 Gwynn Rd, Lebanon, TN 37087). This event will allow the Gun Devils to learn about you, expose you to the world of Milsim Airsoft, and let you see if our team is good fit for you.

You will be placed in real world style MilSim battle scenarios throughout the day and will receive actionable intelligence in a real world manner. This means one minute you could be bored of your butt and the next you're in the fight of your life going after a time based objective. Bring you “A” game and a professional attitude.

To RSVP for the event, and to learn more, please post your attendance using the link below:

http://www.gundevils.com/frpbb3/viewtop ... f=4&t=3691

If you have any questions about the Gun Devils or the event, please visit the forums at http://www.gundevils.com to post your inquiries. We hope to see you at the 0830 muster in Tennessee on January 14th.

YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/GunDevilsAirsoft
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gun-D ... 1456021771

JLS

Re: Gun Devils host MilSim Selection - Jan. 14th 2012

Postby JLS » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:16 pm

BUMP
JLS

Postby JLS » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 am

What about snow?

I've been getting this question a lot so I wanted to answer this here on the forum. There is always a possibility it could snow this time of year. As a matter of fact in 2010 when we were out at Bad Karma we had 3"-4" of snow and ice to play in, along with below freezing wind chill temperatures, the roads were pretty bad but passible. Last year, we had some minor snow on the ground but again freezing temperatures outside and small spots of ice on the roads. Trust me when I say "YES, we will be at the field." It would take a really MAJOR snow or ice storm to keep us away from the field.

The lesson to be learned from this is simple prepare to be cold and wet during Selection. We like this time of year for a reason! Dress however you may need in order to keep yourself operational during the day. It'd be a good idea to have gloves, some kind of cover on your head, and layers.

For questions about Selection or if you need help registering on our site please call our Gun Devils Hotline. (615) 852-6486
JLS

Postby JLS » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 am

Offical MilSim Selection Sign Up List

Trevor Fleming
Stephen Reha
Reha Joshua
Alien Boris
Worthbullet
Infidel
Top Cat
Shortfuze
Snake Doc
B47Stryker
Martin Moore
Red October
Garrett Riley
Bandit
Soul Stealer
Deuce
Caram
Elijah Judd
Sabertooth
Chris W.
Wyatt Moser
Ghost
Joker
Wil Howard
Fuzzy Monkey
Worthy-Bird
Kitten
Evan "Ghost" Price
The Chosen One
Gray Hound
Peasant
Angel
Taylor R
Andrew M
Hunter Y
Gordon H.
Halt Treaty
Hawkeye
Cleric
Blackfoot8
Sledge
John Poole
Michael Zietz
Spooky
Voo-doo
Dead Man
Rampage
Mine Field
Last edited by JLS on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
JLS

Postby JLS » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:25 pm

To all those attending Selection Saturday. I've said it before and I'll say it again...even in what is considered "severe" winter weather by most we will be at the field on Saturday. Typically, there are a few inches of snow on the ground and the high is in the mid 20s this time of year with ice on the roads. We have had to light fires on the field to keep warm enough to get through the day.

So suffice it to say that a little snow will keep us from running MilSim Selection....as a matter of fact most of the team is praying for snow!

Dress warm.

JLS
JLS

Return to Local Events