[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - op southern comfort Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

op southern comfort

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

op southern comfort

Postby theguyfromalabama » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:30 am

I know it in July and in TN but were and how much

Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Re: op southern comfort

Postby xghostmakerx » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 am

Its a Lion Claws event so it will be 18+ and $100+ for sure. My guess is that it will be $120 or so for LC vets and $150 or so if its your first LC event.
xghostmakerx

Postby JDBaughman » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Dude, I had no idea they were THAT expensive? What is the incentive on paying that much?!? I mean, free food? Other than port-a-potties, what else is there? If I'm going to have to pay $150 to play, what else do I get other than spending more money...?
Corporal of Marines
JDBaughman

Postby jr94 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:50 pm

an awesome place to play!
kwa m4a1
kwa sr7
echo1 mp5
jg M4
jr94

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:22 am

Guy's please do not post information that you do not know ie lionclaw events are 18 and up only. This is not true, only certain venues used for LC events are 18+ only. Info on this event will be available as soon as LC can release it. As far as cost I am a 9 LC event vet. I would not have paid that kinda money that many times if it were not worth it. LC events are simply the best in airsoft, Not just because of the unique venues. But the caliber of players attending and The VIP's you get to meet and fight along side. Not to mention great swag and the chance to win your share of thousands of dollars in giveaways. In the immortal words of MSG. Max (Mad Max) Mullen "these ain't no back yard hillbilly games". lol

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 am

ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby SLIM » Tue May 08, 2012 11:58 am

Is there any more information about the upcoming Southern Comfort game? I have been visiting their page frequently and still have yet to see anything. We are seven weeks from July and it seems that a large game would have at least dates and times in place. I'm sure there are many others such as myself that will need to put in layoff requests from work to attend.
The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.
SLIM

Postby dogsoldier » Tue May 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Slim, The event is July 20th -22nd. More info can be found here:
http://www.oplionclaws.com/phpBB/viewfo ... 0a209941be
http://www.oplionclaws.com/southerncomfort/index.php
Also sign up for the Lionclaws news letter. You will receive updates that are not on the site.
If you still have unanswered questions feel free to pm me.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Return to Local Events