Iron eagle airsoft June 16th - CQB

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Iron eagle airsoft June 16th - CQB

Postby Kermit » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 pm

When: Sunday, June 16rt 10am to 5pm CST (possibly later)
where: Iron Eagle airsoft; 625 Frosty Morn drive in Clarksville, TN
Cost: $20 per person
FPS limit - 375 on a .25
Due to this being extremely CQB and extremely dark (even in the day time), it is SEMI only for most games.
Waivers on site, if under 18 must be signed by parent or guardian
Flashlights are HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommended.
Face protection highly recommended
Full seal eye protection (mesh allowed) required, that means no normal safety glasses, must seal with face

facebook event page (pics/videos here): https://www.facebook.com/events/472244346192784/

This is an open event, everyone is welcome so invite your friends and teammates and everyone.

Rules/Protocol
1. When you arrive, go ahead and get your waiver signed and turned in (get them inside) and pay.
2. Try to have all your equipment and gun(s) ready before you get there so we can get started faster.
3. Be sure to load all your mags before we go into the playing area and bring some extra BBs if you can so we don't have to take as many breaks.
4. Be sure to have a flashlight mounted on your gun somehow, even with duct tape. An extra loose one in your pocket could help too.
5. We will take breaks between some games but not always, we try to keep the games going and breaks to a minimum so we get to play as much as possible.
6. Wear proper clothes.
7. Goggles are to be worn at all times while you are in the playing areas.
8. Barrel bags/plugs should be on your gun at all times not in the playing area. Also, mags out and safeties on while not in the playing area.
9. There will be no fire into or out of stairwells.
10. We are here to have fun so call your hits and if you think you MAY have been hit, call yourself out. When in doubt, call yourself out.
11. IF you have game ideas or games you want to play, speak up, don't be shy, we try to let the players pick some games. We try to keep games short (15-30 minutes).

Matthew Elks - "Ok, now with all the financial talk out of the way, please allow me to get those of you playing with us for the 1st time amped up & VERY eager to play! It's easy enough to get people amped up about certain events, but THIS one is special! I promise NOT to give too much away, you'll just have to see to believe! When Landon & Mark told me about this place on the inside, I about flipped! I had only seen it from the outside before...

Picture this, 160,000 sq. ft. of all indoor playing field except nights/days when the weather is a bit more cooperative & we can play outdoors as well... Inside, 3 HELLACIOUS floors of creepy, eerie, airsoft playing fun! The 1st floor, aka to myself & others as THE BASEMENT, is basically a HUGE freezer! Cattle were brought in through a tunnel which is no longer attached to the building, just a small section still sitting on the hill but filled in with sand or concrete. Anyway, cattle were brought in & slaughtered, they walked in & left as packaged meat ready for shipment. The freezer section is THE creepiest part of the building, at least to me! There are SO MANY spots to hide, & at times maybe get a little lost! It took me several times of walking around to figure out the layout which is just crazy! You're in one room, there are 2-3 exits to other areas, but which to choose?! You finally decide on one & come to find out this room leads to yet another 2-3, maybe 4 other areas! Yeah, very confusing! There are also office spaces on the same floor but on the opposite side. These areas allow you to be a bit "sneaky-sneaky"! There's more to this area but I'm not telling! Haha

2nd floor, some office spaces, but mainly huge areas where I'm guessing supplies were stored... Then there's a room we call THE JUNGLE, a tornado ripped the roof off years ago, now small trees, moss, & whatever else grows in there. HollyWood Studios would kill to have something like this to shoot in, mainly because they don't have to build/set anything up...perfect AS IS!

3rd floor, the 1st part has more of a night club feel to it, a former NFL player payed a good amount to have this entire front half of the building made this way...then he got caught during a drug bust. Then you're "behind the scenes" so to speak, as you make your way toward the back of this monsterous place! I'll leave the rest alone, you have to see the rest for yourselves!

Basically, we're all David, the building is Galieth! (did I spell that right? oh well.)

So is this place really worth a fairly inexpensive $20 entrance fee? Hell yeah!"

Kermit

Return to Local Events