[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - OP: Global Conflict Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

OP: Global Conflict

Organized events hosted throughout the CONUS(Continental US)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

OP: Global Conflict

Postby MadJack » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:12 pm

November 15, 2008
Wayne's World Of Paintball
Ocala, FL

Hosted by TC Airsoft

At first the world just laughed at the idea that the Russian Federation was going to be taken over by a new Communist Regime. Their leader preached about the greatness of Lenin and Stalin and how Communism was the greatest way of life.

But soon, everybody quaked in fear when they launched a surprise attack on the Kremlin, and they seized power. More of the military than suspected had joined in their cause, and soon they extended a hand to China. Uniting under the banner of The New Peoples Communist Party (NPCP), then began to unify and mobilize their forces.

Satellite imagery shows a Russian and Chinese force moving on the former “Fulda Gap” from the Cold War. President Bush has been in contact with the British Prime Minister, and has organized a counter offensive to be deployed near the Gap in order to deter the Communist forces moving on Western Europe.

Intel also believes that the Chinese are moving on Korea to, and are attempting to bring Kim Jong Il into the mix as well. All US forces have been placed on HIGH ALERT in the Pacific and the Secretary of Defense has moved 20, 000 troops to the Western Edge of Alaska in hopes of preventing a direct assault on the US with hundreds of thousands of US troops from all branches being moved into major cities and areas where the enemy would most logically strike at.

All US forces are at DEFCON 3. US Nuclear Submarines are on full alert and patrolling in classified defensive positions at this time.
Email MACVTCairsoft@aol.com

Jack

Owner: North 40 Airsoft, LLC
MadJack

Postby MadJack » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:19 pm

I am planning on going to this OP. My plan is to fly down, but if there is enough interest we can carpool or even rent a van. TC Airsoft always puts on one hell of an OP. I have been to two of theirs this year and have never been disappointed!

So what do you say anyone interested in going down and playing in 70 degree weather in the middle of NOV?

For more info on the op you can go here http://www.tcairsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=163

PM me if you have any questions
Jack

MadJack

Postby MadJack » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Jack

MadJack

Postby bigrik » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:10 pm

bigrik

Postby MadJack » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 pm

From what i have read, you can take an AEG with you but it must be in a LOCKED checked gun case the 160 includes the checked bag. I am bumming a gun from my buddy who lives there. I would call the airport and let them know what i was doing and get their advise on how to proceed.
Jack

MadJack

Postby MadJack » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Wow is all I can say guys you missed one hell of an OP!!!!
Here are some pics of the game.

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/n...al%20Conflict/
Jack

MadJack

Postby ICS AK » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:02 am

NGSoldier - School boy ill give u twenty bucks for ur hack job

Spook - If we played Airsoft as much as we talked about it, there would be a game every weekend at every field in the damn state.
ICS AK

Postby MadJack » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:48 pm

Jack

MadJack

Postby tnfellon » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:25 pm

tnfellon

Postby MadJack » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:59 pm

The field is GREAT its Waynes World of Paintball in Ocala, FL. It was featured at in the last AI. I was at the event they are talking about also (It was my first). Here is a map of the field you can mouse over the map and click on it for pics of the each part of the field. http://www.ragtopvideo.com/wwmap/wwmap.html
I will be going back some time in the spring if anyone wants to join me. Aligent Air round trip tickets can usually be got for 150-180
Jack

MadJack

Postby MadJack » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Jack

MadJack

Return to Nationwide events