[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - NORTHERN ALLIANCE –VS- SOUTHERN COMMAND Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

NORTHERN ALLIANCE –VS- SOUTHERN COMMAND

Organized events hosted throughout the CONUS(Continental US)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

Postby Sarge » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 am

Big Game on Aug. 21, 2010 at COMBAT CITY in ORLANDO, FLORIDA

PRICE TO GET IN AND PLAY IF YOU ARE WITH THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE TEAM: $7.00 all day to play

HERE IS MY WEB PAGE WITH THE FLYER ON IT: http://airsoft501rangers-pathfinders.webs.com/

We are LOOKING FOR TEAMS AND PLAYER(S) WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FIGHTING FOR THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE
I WAS SENT TO ENLIST AND RECRUIT AS MANY AS I CAN….NOW ON VACATION I HAD THE HONOR TO PLAY WITH SOME OF YOU GOOD OL’ BOYS FROM TENN…WELL I NEED YOUR HELP… THE SOUTHERN COMMAND HAVE BEEN BRAGGING THAT ALL AIRSOFT PLAYER(s) IN THE ORLANDO AREA AND SOUTH OF O-TOWN TO THE FLORIDA KEYS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD….WELL GUESS WHAT !!!!! GUYS THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS…….I THINK THEY NEED A GOOD OL’ SOUTHERN “ LOL” NORTHERN ALLIANCE BUTT KICKING….IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE FOR THIS GREAT DAY OF AIRSOFT PLAESE CONTACT ME AT (352) 473-2685 or e-mail at sarge501rangers@yahoo.com

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/501-Range ... 2563115083

COMBAT CITY: http://combatcityusa.forummotion.com/forum.htm

COMBAT CITY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Combat-Ci ... 0446405634

TASK FORCE 904 FACEBOOK ALSO : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 722&ref=ts

WE HAVE VIDEOS AT THESE LINKS ALSO.....THANKS SARGE

I'LL SEE YOU AT THE END OF MY BARRELL....Sarge
Sarge

Location: Keystone Hgts. Florida...6 miles from Camp Blanding MOUT SITE

Re: NORTHERN ALLIANCE –VS- SOUTHERN COMMAND

Postby -EAF- » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 am

If I had the money I would come down to play!
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Re: NORTHERN ALLIANCE –VS- SOUTHERN COMMAND

Postby Sarge » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:29 am

I understand times are hard but this is to good to pass for $7.00 to get in :D
I'LL SEE YOU AT THE END OF MY BARRELL....Sarge
Sarge

Location: Keystone Hgts. Florida...6 miles from Camp Blanding MOUT SITE