[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - OP Southern Comfort: Camp Catoosa, July 20th, 2012 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

OP Southern Comfort: Camp Catoosa, July 20th, 2012

Organized events hosted throughout the CONUS(Continental US)

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

OP Southern Comfort: Camp Catoosa, July 20th, 2012

Postby PMO Gordo » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Quoting John Lu's message: "...OPSC....okay, we held off on the AO long enough....this Jul. 20th weekend, we'll be at TNARNG Camp Catossa, TN. Their unique small-unit-training "mout" are now "villages" and will be utilized simultaneously...AND...we'll also get to experience tunnel warfare the way they have it setup along the side of the mountain!!! Keep your eyes pilled in our forum for details!"..."

I finally found the training site's website:

See the pictures of buildings mentioned in the message:

Now I'm excited about it!

PMO Gordo

Re: OP Southern Comfort: Camp Catoosa, July 20th, 2012

Postby Ninja 6MM Havoc » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Myself and a few others from San Antonio are making the trip up to the game. Its going to be fun.
Ninja 6MM Havoc

Postby apostle87 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:50 pm

full squad from the tri cities going!
"It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect."
2nd samuel 22:33
Co-Owner of Tennessee Airsoft Shop
Team Yakuza
CA Mk46
Kwa SR-12
Tm SR-16
Tm 4.3 Hicappa
apostle87

Postby b-rik » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 am

I plan on attending.
b-rik

Postby ReaperM14 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Waddamelon » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

I need a OLCMSS Alumni to vouch for me any help so i can show up to this awesome OP.

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby PMO Gordo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Registration opens on - from Lion Claws email subscription
PMO Gordo

Postby PMO Gordo » Fri May 04, 2012 2:56 pm

UPDATE:

The Battle of Catoosa, TN, will be a battle between the Federal Army Southern Command and TN Renegades.

Uniform Code:

Federal Army - Southern Command (FASC)
Multi-Cam, DCU, or Desert Marpat (full uniform required).
CO. MSG Mad Max Mullen

TN Renegades- Mis-match load out, NO FULL UNIFORM, lean towards Green Base please. NO ACU component out of respect to the REAL Army!
CO. Sgt. Keni Thomas (Black Hawk Down)

Alumni Squad Registration via E MAIL REQUEST ONLY on May 13, 2012. Send e mail request to bestofusamkt@sbcglobal.net (that's for ALUMNI units of six or MORE pax please).

General Registration opens online on May 20, 2012 at 12:00noon PST.

Alumni: $110
None Alumni : $140
Father Son/Mother Daughter/Mother Son/Father Daughter combo: $160 flat rate (MINOR MUST BE VOUCHED FOR by an ATTENDING ALUMNI)
Deposit: $60 PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY BEFORE YOU REGISTER.

Event Chief of Staff: Mr. Michael Johnson, Chattanooga, TN.
PMO Gordo

Postby dogsoldier » Tue May 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi everyone, I would like to point anyone interested in this event to the lionclaw forum for Op Southern Comfort:
http://www.oplionclaws.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=152
This will be were to find accurate up to date info as well as ask questions pertaining to the event. We are extremely lucky for a national event to be right in our backyard. Hope to see many of you there.
Dog out.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Just A teaser pic of one small area of the AO being used for Operation Southern comfort. The event is 2/3 sold already so don't procrastinate and miss the Op of the year for our neck of the woods.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Heads up gentlemen, If you have registered for OPSC be sure to get your Balnce paid up. If you have Not WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR! lol don't miss out. Registration closes June 20th.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Return to Nationwide events