New Edition of JAM out!

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

New Edition of JAM out!

Postby Beowolff » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:05 am

i know this is a double post (from the Jackson Section) and i don't normally post anywhere 'except' there usually... i just wanted to add the information here, as i know many do not often go to the Jackson Section:

this issue of JAM is worth a look:

thanks,

Beo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAM Thanksgiving Edition, now out!

This is our LARGEST edition to date! JAM-packed with all sorts of interesting articles and information/pictures!

We have additional writers onboard, and they've outdone themselves with great work:

Mister Clinkman has two good articles; Family Ties, about a 'family' of airsofting folk...also, Vietnam Airsoft, A Growing Trend!...another great article (very interesting, i might add! :wink: )

Mister Zbear has a lengthy and VERY complete article on, Building a MG42 from scratch (or Fun with PVC and wood). He'll take you A to Z on actually constructing your very own MG42 AEG from spare parts and additional scrap...a step by step complete with super photos!

I have a couple of Thanksgiving articles...a tribute to Thanksgiving, and also a non-fiction "remembering" article from my childhood...The Turkey Shoot! also, i've done a review on the CYMA AK74, Stuffed Turkey or Soaring Eagle?

as well as our usual gun tips, safety/health tips, etc... and Raven has done a bang-up great job (as usual) on our cover, as witnessed above in the photo.

Everything edited by Mags...and a super well done to her for her hard work!

Really, don't miss this edition.

http://jacksonairsoft.freeforums.org/ja ... t1107.html

Salute!

Beowolff

and PS, have a GREAT Thanksgiving!

Mark Twain:
“I’ve seen people burn down their house
to get rid of ants, but I never figured that
worked as well as they thought it would.”
Beowolff

Return to General Airsoft