[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - What made your -airsoft- day? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

What made your -airsoft- day?

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

What made your -airsoft- day?

Postby ProfessorCrow » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm

On some forums I regularly visit, there are "What made your day?" threads, where people come in to brag and cheer about something awesome that "made their day"

Let's start one here, but only with "Airsoft" related events.

It could be getting a crazy kill, or finally finishing the sniper rifle project you've been working on for months.

I'll start off, I'm getting a fully functional SAW for only $100, just because the stock is "Not functional" :mrgreen:

-Crow

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Re: What made your -airsoft- day?

Postby vulrath » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Okay, I'll jump in on this.

I finally finished cutting the magwell for my Steyr Scout project. After 2 round files, a hammer, a wood chisel, ahacksaw, 3 drill bits, and 2 Dremel chucks (melted plastic accumulates inside the chuck and hardens and causes the chuck to seize up), it's finally been cut.
vulrath

Postby Rogue Element » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:52 pm

I once cleared a three story field structure (HQ building at Bad Karma for those of y'all familiar with it). I had other team members lay suppressing fire into the windows and sprinted toward the outside wall. I threw in a grenade and cleared the first floor. Entered the first floor doorway and then threw another through a floor hatch into the floor above. When I finally tallied up the KIA's, it was over a dozen. The rest of the skirmish day was fluff after that.
"Strike with Chaos!" -Sun Tzu
Rogue Element

Postby zackattack » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 pm

once I was standing at the wall at the U.S. compound at bad karma just me and a couple other guys gaurding it and I was standing there and I started hearing someone talking so I looked out one of the windows in the wall and saw 3 guys standing in the open just talking not trying to take cover and they didnt notice me so I sighted up and shot those 3 and after I shot them 3 more guys came out from behind a tree an some bushes close to that spot I shot 2 of them but 1 got away that 1 was professorcrow I would have got him to if the first 3 guys I shot wernt in the way he was lucky that day but I will get you crow someday :lol:
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby leco510 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Made my day:
In a Switzerland game (hoola hoop variation) the carrier won the game for our team before we got to our positions. Felt like MAYBE 10 seconds. That is tied with the time we lost a main wall in the American base and I took out at least 15 people by popping out and shooting.

He's climbin in your windows, he's snatchin your people up....
leco510

Postby ProfessorCrow » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 am

ProfessorCrow

Postby Stalker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:03 pm

I was the last person alive on my team, and I was only using my Hi-Capa and a Marushin M500. I was hiding behind a tractor that was in the open, and completely surrounded by seven members of the enemy team. I gripped my shotgun in my left hand and got ready for the craziest run I have ever done. :D I stand up and sprint full speed in front of their team and ran up a path. I was firing my Hi-Capa and semi aiming at the enemies when I hear one say "HIT". BUT I thought he said, "You're Hit" so I stopped running. Everybody at the staging area was yelling "Keep running, you're not hit!" So I made it about another 150 feet before I was hunted down by an overwhelming force. I refer to it as "The Suicide Run", lol :lol:
Ich Vergewaltigung Sie mit einer Schaufel.
Stalker

Postby skf023 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:25 pm

My day was at op maple leaf in sweetwater.I was on the US side,one squad was trying to move through the airfield but was taking fire from the other side.My squad was moving up on there left flank trying to give the other squad suport fire.Well one of my guys fell in a stump hole,so the others are checking on im,I look and see five guys shooting at the squad moveing through the air field.I got in range and killed all five of them.But there was one I did'nt see and he got me,I did'nt care I got five kills in a row lol :lol:
Greater love hath no man than this,that he may lay down his life for a friend.
skf023

Postby grant.94 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:37 pm

last week we were playing at the arena and i was getting sick of hiding in a room getting pinned down so i went on a rampage. i charged through heavy fire crossed the big open area (miraculously not getting shot) flanked and shot two then moved on to surrender another before getting shot. haha for a few moments i felt like a badass :D
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby School Boy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:30 am

what made my day:
when at a junior game at highpoint my guys (nacht kinder) were teamed up with some of my friends team and we were outnumbered by like 10 guys and we won every game that day.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby Pfhor » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Having my gun die on me, pulling out my springer revolver, and charge the cqb building at sweetwater.
They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes it bends so far it snaps in two.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Postby Coolpapajase » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:17 am

I was about to get barrel tapped by a dude who was sneaking up behind me. I swung around to shoot him, M16 in one hand, and i squeeze off a round RIGHT before he shoots me. Turns out, it was the last round in my magazine.... I went on to carry on destroying the team.

What I had done was flank them while my guys distracted them. After I got through that one dude, it was easy from there. The team had no clue I gotten their guys.

The guy was pretty upset I had shot him with my last bb right before he barrel tapped me. He shot my point black with his pistol later on for pay back :p. Don't blame him.
Coolpapajase

Postby swimpat16 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:47 pm

I shot a guy in the nose from 150ft away with my M24. He just dropped.
swimpat16

Postby ProfessorCrow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 am

-Deleted because I realized how weird it was once I actually got some sleep- :oops:

-Crow
ProfessorCrow

Postby Gavman2 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 pm

I made a 300 ft. shot with my neighbor's KJW M700 with an HPA system and upgraded hop-up :D .
I would have to say that is one of the best shots in airsoft history, EVER, just kidding, I bet someone has got waaayyyyy better shots.
Gavman2

Next

Return to General Airsoft