[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - I GOT SHOT IN THE EYES WITH A BB Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

I GOT SHOT IN THE EYES WITH A BB

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

I GOT SHOT IN THE EYES WITH A BB

Postby XxRangerxX » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:58 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq6OUom9Ays

P.S. If there is a google Ad about OBAMA, I do not approve of it.

Last edited by XxRangerxX on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
XxRangerxX

Re: I GOT SHOT IN THE EYES WITH A BB

Postby chrisw670 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Can't tell you how much it makes me cringe seeing guys on the airsoft field with nothing but basic shooting/safety glasses for eye protection. Unfortunately, it's all to common.
"The problem with people today is they talk about their rights and privileges instead of their duties and obligations" - Lou Holtz
chrisw670

Postby -EAF- » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Faulken » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:00 am

they ought to show this at fields for people who still show up wearing shooting glasses... sort of loop it through, because guess what "That ain't gonna happen to me." Is a very serious mindset that people need to lose.
Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Postby redneckemt » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:12 am

redneckemt

Postby airsoftmech » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:36 am

BUY MY STUFF!
Guns and accessories.

Parts.
airsoftmech

Postby Nicodemus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 am

I support natural selection, let them wear whatever they want.

Nicodemus

Postby Faulken » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:02 pm

That's well and good and dandy.... But people still sue. Granted you may have a waiver it may be iron clad you still have to deal with that Sh*t and that takes time out of your day that you could be doing other things... like shooting the people who do have proper eye protection and finding funny pictures of guys holding a pistol to their own head as if it would dull the noise of a round going from someone elses gun.
Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Postby LimaGulf » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 pm

LimaGulf

Postby XxRangerxX » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Well all jokes aside, I did make this video to reach out to those wearing the wrong eye pro. So be careful out there guys and good luck.
XxRangerxX

Postby armagedon » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm

man that looks like it hurt like a B*tch
armagedon

Postby Oven Gnome » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:03 pm

It is a problem but then again, noobs (such as myself) either don't know until they get there, don't wanna spend money on goggles, or don't have the money (my problem is ALWAYS cash.) I wear shooting glasses ONLY because it's all I have. Just a note.
Oven Gnome

Postby redneckemt » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:21 pm

redneckemt

Postby XxRangerxX » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:06 pm

I agree, safety equipment should purchased before buying a weapon of any kind.
XxRangerxX

Postby TheComedian » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:20 am

That's such a shame to see, especially someone who was once part of our armed forces. That "Ear Protection" motivational poster is pretty funny though :wink:
Because sometimes the joke's on you.
TheComedian

Next

Return to General Airsoft