[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - I GOT SHOT IN THE EYES WITH A BB Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

I GOT SHOT IN THE EYES WITH A BB

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Re: I GOT SHOT IN THE EYES WITH A BB

Postby Oven Gnome » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Oven Gnome

Postby seal sniper » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:15 pm

This goes the same with teeth. I never wore a mouth guard and always thought "that sucks that he got his tooth shot out, lucky it wasn't me" and now:
Just got it pulled today and this was in my mind. Wear your mouthguards! :D
Fear no evil, shun no labor, lift up rifle, pike, and saber To Arms!
seal sniper

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm

+1. I got shot in the lip and tooth, and even though it only chipped a very small portion off, it hurt like hell.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Fridge Gnome » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Oww, I never thought of a tooth cracking like that.

Might actually use that shemagh next game.
Fridge Gnome

Postby seal sniper » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Yeah me neither. It was in three pieces when he got it out.Lol
Fear no evil, shun no labor, lift up rifle, pike, and saber To Arms!
seal sniper

Postby chrisw670 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:11 pm

"The problem with people today is they talk about their rights and privileges instead of their duties and obligations" - Lou Holtz
chrisw670

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:17 pm

I was wondering, How thick should the mouth guard be? I want protection but I still want to call out stuff with it in. I have a clear retainer. Would that be fine? It covers over all my teeth top and bottom. It's the invisaline things...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby chrisw670 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:24 pm

"The problem with people today is they talk about their rights and privileges instead of their duties and obligations" - Lou Holtz
chrisw670

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:32 pm

That would probably qualify as single density then. Mines a plastic material that's really durable. I were a face mask over my mouth anyways so they are just a second line of defense...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby RescueRanger » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:18 pm

I wear a paintball mask :) people can make fun of me all day long... lol but I know my face,eyes, and teeth are protected..
Eric - Porkchop Squad
KWA G36C 2gx
RescueRanger
AirsoftVet

Previous

Return to General Airsoft