[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Deans???? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Deans????

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Deans????

Postby LimaGulf » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Ok s I have heard alot of people talking about their guns being wired to deans. What does this sorta thing mean? What are the pros and cons of a gun being wired to deans. How do you wire a gun to deans?

LimaGulf

Re: Deans????

Postby -EAF- » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:32 pm

I want to say that if you have a gun wire to deans it means that the wires are copper and that the electricity from the battery is drained less. I also think that you get a better ROF, and trigger response time.

I could be wrong on all this or just some of it since I haven't had much exp with Deans yet. This is just what I over heard from my friends.

For a little more info here goes a thread that was made along time ago.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8737&hilit
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby airsoftmech » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:08 pm

its a process where you replace the standard tamya connectors (the plastic connectors that come standard in most guns) to a Deans style connector. these connectors have much less resistance compaired to the tamya.
BUY MY STUFF!
Guns and accessories.

Parts.
airsoftmech

Postby -EAF- » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Dannick » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby airsoftmech » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:25 pm

BUY MY STUFF!
Guns and accessories.

Parts.
airsoftmech

Postby -EAF- » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby LimaGulf » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Dammit I read when it's relevant to the situation. I also love cake for that matter and I are also fats soooooo. CAKE!!!!!! nom nom nom nom nom nom noms!?!?!? Also would my kwa m4a1 have a deans on it???????
LimaGulf

Postby LimaGulf » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Dammit I read when it's relevant to the situation. I also love cake for that matter and I are also fats soooooo. CAKE!!!!!! nom nom nom nom nom nom noms!?!?!? Also would my kwa m4a1 have a deans on it???????
LimaGulf

Postby airsoftmech » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 pm

tamiya

deans

BUY MY STUFF!
Guns and accessories.

Parts.
airsoftmech

Postby LimaGulf » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Airsoft mech you never seem to fail he answered my question in 2 words well if you want to get technical it is actually 2002 words ( a picture is worth a thousand, and actually in this situation a picture really is worth a thousand because you dum arses couldn't explain it to me in what amount of letters you used. ) I digress but MECH thank you heres a free man card. []{}#%^*+=_\|~<>€£¥•.,?!'{}[]
LimaGulf

Postby swimpat16 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 pm

One thing I realized a couple weeks ago was that when rewiring some guns, like several M16s (KWA 2GX included) that in the full stock there is another set of connectors (I assume so that you can take the stock off while keeping the wire in it?) so that when you change the battery lead to battery connection to deans, you also may need to change another set that is along the battery lead line, or you don't do yourself any good, because there is still a set of Tamiya connectors there. (Not sure how well I explained that, it's late :| )
swimpat16

Postby Dannick » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Next

Return to General Airsoft