[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Need advice Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Need advice

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Need advice

Postby charmimm » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 am

My brother is very interested in guns, so I want to buy a gun for my brother as Christmas gift this year. Since I don’t know much about that, so I want to ask for some advice here. I found 2 guns on the Internet:
http://www.tinydeal.com/g6-mini-6mm-cal ... 10422.html
and
http://www.tinydeal.com/6mm-caliber-pla ... 14625.html .
Which type is better and would be easier to be used? Which one would have more fun? By the way, how much should I pay for the customs if I order it abroad? I need help and thanks in advance.

charmimm

Re: Need advice

Postby 21cubs » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:30 am

Hey,
If he ever decides to get into airsoft then you need to get him a nicer liscensed airsoft gun.
Try www.airsoftgi.com
All of their guns are nice. And if he is just starting go to the AEG section and look under JG or ECHO 1 and you should find a good starter gun for him between 120-150 dollars. then you probably want to buy him like 2000 .2g bbs from that site as well. and if you spend over 100 dollars there shipping is free also if you use the coupon code HOT then you get 15% off your order as well.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
21cubs
21cubs

Postby airsoftn00b » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:30 pm

I second 21cubs advice. JG and Echo 1 are GREAT starter guns. Spend the extra and get something nice. I can honestly say the JG MP5 is a great choice. It's not expensive and will last. Is the gun going to be for playing airsoft or just for backyard plinking? Also buy quality BB's (Not WalMart crap) and if he's new to the sport I'd opt for a full face mask. Ordering from AirsoftGi you'll get free shipping and 10% off with coupon code hot. Heres the link.

JG MK5A5: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=2409

BB's: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=2871

Rage Full Face Mask: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=7145

Good Luck!
Last edited by airsoftn00b on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Smurf" Leader of Paragon Airsoft
KWA M4 Custom (x2)
KWA MP7
CYMA AK105
Echo 1 G3
UTG Tri-Shot
Several pistols..
airsoftn00b

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 pm

The JG/Echo1 G36 series are really good starter guns and last a while. Is actually edit until begone Christmas because Airsoft GI will probably run a special and might throw in some BB's for free or do something else. Either way Airsoft GI is the way to go as far as ordering. You might even find something on here that would be a good deal...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby redneckemt » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:54 pm

redneckemt

Postby airsoftmech » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 pm

BUY MY STUFF!
Guns and accessories.