[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Cool Contest Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Cool Contest

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Cool Contest

Postby TheComedian » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:28 am

Hey guys, I was just reading about an AirsoftGI contest or some kind of program here, and it reminded me of another contest I found. As you probably do not know, I shop a lot, because who goes to a regular store nowadays anyways? When you shop at one place for awhile, you become attuned to any small improvements that are made, and one such thing definitely caught my attention. It is what is known as a , and it gives you the opportunity to win $50 worth of stuff every month.

As you will see if you read the description, it is quite easy to enter, so that's why I do it almost every day. I feel there is nothing to lose, and since I have been having quite an excess amount of time lately, it's definitely something positive to do.

Because sometimes the joke's on you.
TheComedian

Return to General Airsoft