[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Places to buy from Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Places to buy from

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Places to buy from

Postby GhostSniper » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey everyone, I am wanting to buy a new gun and I found one at hobbytron.com for around $160 and it comes with everything I want, but I went to airsoftgi.com and they have the same one of course. The only problem is the one at hobbytron is in a package deal and is the same price as the one at airsoftgi with just the gun. Now AGI does have the stuff I want but I really want to save money but I also want a good gun. Since they are the exact same does it matter?

GhostSniper

Re: Places to buy from

Postby Supply Chief » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 am

Never dealt with Hobby tron, from what little research i did in forums, those that have used that sight seem to have mixed opinions. Some say its great others say to avoid it. I have however purchased from Airsoftgi, and I have no complaints. they will deliver as promised. Have you tried looking local for what you want? Some time its worth paying alittle more locally for want you want than purchasing over the internet.
11 YEARS I met a man wearing a funny hat, five seconds after meeting him. I came to realization that he was infact kicked out of hell for being to mean. Damn Drill instructors, Semper Fi plt 2110
11 down 9 to go

PORK CHOP!!!!!
Supply Chief

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby BigRed1 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Buy local...avoid internet regret!
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby redneckemt » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:13 pm

redneckemt

Postby BigRed1 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Didn't say it was without risks. But at least then you've got someone to deal with in person, face to face, until things are made right.
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby GhostSniper » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 pm

I would buy local but I really don't want to drive to Nashville Airsoft just to find that they don't have the stuff I want. That would be a complete waste of gas and my time when I can go on the internet and see if they have it or not in 10 minutes. Nashville Airsoft is the closest I know of in Clarksville.
GhostSniper

Postby SOAP » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Hey ghost sniper go to thewarstore.org or nashvilee airsoft you'll be glad you did
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby SCARmaker » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 am

why dot you call NA ahead of time and ask if they have what you want
SCARmaker

Postby grant.94 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:29 pm

just go for airsoftgi they have reasonable prices and i've never heard of anyone complaining about their service, if you don't want to risk anything, use them.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby trevorst » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Trinity airsoft is somewhat local located in Wise, VA. I usually order today and get it tomorrow from them. They have always matched any price at airsoftgi, they dont however have the inventory of airsoftgi or some of the larger places.

Airsoft Atlanta is a good place, been there in person and purchased online from them good service both ways.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby jonah37801 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Airsoft megastore is in Ca, I got 2 things from them without hassel! :mrgreen:
-EAF- wrote:

-------- guns
aug 3 gen gearbox - turuss - de m3 trippel shotgun.
PORKCHOP!
jonah37801
AirsoftVet

Postby SCARmaker » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Nasheville airsoft has an online store
SCARmaker

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:33 am

Xandman@TNairsoft.com is always good place to buy too.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Ares51 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 am

Red Wolf and eHobbyasia are two reliable sites if you are looking for something more obscure and/or not carried in the US by the local store or ASGI. Airsoft Atlanta is also great; they provide great shipping and have a good selection of Japanese parts and guns. As far as US online retailers go, try to avoid Airsplat and Evike- they are lacking in the customer service department in my opinion and that of many others.
Ares51

Return to General Airsoft