[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Merry Christmas Everyone! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Hope everyone gets all the gear they been dreamin of. Xandman I have not forgotten your shirt (just waiting on the new ones)
As always remember those in the armed forces, that are not home for Christmas, especially those that will never be home.
Eat,Drink, and hope to run it all off at the next game!

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Postby kirzach » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:02 pm

IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS EVE YET YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG GOD RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

p.s. Bah. Humbug.

:lol:
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby xandman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , 名誉 , 尊重 , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby SCARmaker » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm

I AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU ABOUT OUR ARMED FORCES! we truly dont understand how lucky we are! we are blessed that we live in a country that has people that will stand up and join the military and we need to be thankful and grateful for them. they are the reason we are gonna have a christmas and be with family! so my hearts out to all those soliders in the middle east and all over the world!
SCARmaker

Postby kirzach » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:02 am

Now that it's officially Christmas Eve...

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good fight!

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby jonah37801 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:47 pm

My night was 9 hours of driving yester day ( grammy gave me some real mill spec boots yes) mery criss :mrgreen:
-EAF- wrote:

-------- guns
aug 3 gen gearbox - turuss - de m3 trippel shotgun.
PORKCHOP!
jonah37801
AirsoftVet

Postby DRAGON64 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:44 am

A full up WHITE Christmas here in Toney, Alabama... A dream come true!!

Merry Christmas Everyone...
DRAGON64

Postby SOAP » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 am

Merry christmas everybody
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby kirzach » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:30 pm

So, what'd everybody get? Doesn't have to be airsoft-related. I didn't get anything airsoft from family, everything airsoft-related I bought for myself, but here's a list of what I did get..

Some nice, 100% cotton shirts
A few hoodies
A new butane lighter, real good quality stuff, with my initials engraved
A t-shirt that says "Internet was down so thought I'd go outside today" :lol:
Another shirt that has the infamous Hitler quote, "This year will go down in history! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Pumpkin Scissors anime set on 4 DVDs
The original Ghost In The Shell movie on limited edition DVD
The Russian film STALKER, on which the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series of videogames was based; based on the book Roadside Picnic
Dances With Wolves on DVD
The complete Matrix set (Matrix, Revolutions, Reloaded, and Animatrix)
And about $600 total from various family members..

kirzach

Postby jonah37801 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:10 pm

I got a relley good aug!
a helment ( had a new rasor blade in it :lol: )
form airsoft megastore
Some boots
and dog tags with my name ect on em
:mrgreen:
-EAF- wrote:

-------- guns
aug 3 gen gearbox - turuss - de m3 trippel shotgun.
PORKCHOP!
jonah37801
AirsoftVet

Postby BigRed1 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:25 pm

I hope all had a fantastic day with loved ones. As Tiny Tim said, "God bless us, everyone!"
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby kirzach » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Nope, sorry. Now that I've got my spending done, the rest of my money's going away so I can get out on my own (and get the hell outta this city).

kirzach

Return to General Airsoft