[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - WE Releasing new guns/updating older guns!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

WE Releasing new guns/updating older guns!!!

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

WE Releasing new guns/updating older guns!!!

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Came across this and thought I would share it. WE is releasing some new guns as well ad updating some of their old model guns already on the market with and open bolt system.
Watch the video and let me know what you think!

Let me know what you think about WE and where you think their going in the GBBR world. Are they good made guns, could they be better? Share your thoughts in the comments..

-Let the debate BEGIN!

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Re: WE Releasing new guns/updating older guns!!!

Postby ProfessorCrow » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:00 am

While I will not be picking up any of the weapons, I am happy to see more and more GBBs take popularity.

Hopefully the age of the Sewing Machine will end in my lifetime ...

-Crow
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby Cypher5018 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:27 am

I dont see myself getting any of these soon, but I will make some notes:

1. I hope the coloring on those was just for testing
2. 20 round GBBR mags...fail. Good they are cross platform though.
3. That SCARL/H sounds incredible. Simply incredible. Ive never seen a GBB that sounds as good.
4. GBBSMG P90...Interesting. Very very interesting.
5. The G36's also sound incredible.
6. That L86/SA80 is probably the first one on the market that isnt fail.

Hope these arnt overly expensive...
Cypher5018

Postby xandman » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:50 am

It is good to see another gas P90 aswell as a another gas L85. The last ones where from the classic era (Toytec P90, and MMC l85) I like the "new wave" era of gas guns we are in but I still see a few kinks that every company (yes even WA) needs to work out untill they are 100% rock solid. A good example of some of the kinks are the same ones the classics had back in the day (mags, upgrade parts availability for the lesser known manufactures, ect). I hope to see alot from them but for now I will stick to my Asahi

also on the video, fast forward to exactly 4 min and if you listen it sounds like the gas in the mag is hissing out....I know it is a pre production but i had a small lol out of it
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:28 am

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby xandman » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:59 am

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:35 am

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:47 am

It will be interesting to see the cool down on these guns and if the open bolt system really helps them. That will probably be the deciding factor for me, and if they dont perform well enough, I will get a KJW.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby kirzach » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:56 am

I'm not that excited. I'll take a good Daytonagun conversion over anything WE offers any day.
С.Т.Ð.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:24 pm

i remeber watching this video and being like EPIC! then i finaly noticed the WE logo and then i was all like fail.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Dannick » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Why does everyone think KWA is the only company that can make a good gun? It's like people have been brain-washed. :|

And before the fanboys start beating me with interweb-pitchforks, I know they are very reliable and they do make good guns, but I'm just tired have hearing "KWA this, KWA that, KWA or nothing" crap.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby SOAP » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:32 am

G&g toptech kills kwa
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:40 am

:lol:
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Next

Return to General Airsoft