[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Carrying Limit Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Carrying Limit

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Carrying Limit

Postby GhostSniper » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Is there a limit of how many weapons you can take with you on the field? I am wanting to get an M4A1,Shotgun,and a pistol, would there be any problem say carrying all these on the field at a given time?

GhostSniper

Re: Carrying Limit

Postby kirzach » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Hey, if you can reasonably maneuver with all that, go for it. To be honest I don't think anybody really cares. Your team mates might, though, if carrying 2 "primaries" and a pistol slows you down. Just keep in mind you're going to need spare mags and ammo for whatever you decide to carry, so. It adds up quick, especially if you're using any full-metal guns.
С.Т.Ð.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby AINT-A-ROOKIE » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:12 pm

AINT-A-ROOKIE

Postby GhostSniper » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Well I am the team's door kicker so to them as long as I can do entry they are fine with it. What is bad is my parents put me on a 250 limit for my birthday so I am getting some cheap stuff to get me through a few months.
GhostSniper

Postby Sniper » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:55 pm

I carry an AR-10, Desert eagle (sometimes two of them..), a SoCOM, and an MP5k. I like to go as long as I can between reloads, and when they are properly strapped on, they work fine. The problem is finding good strapping for it. I holster the desert eagle on my chest, the MK23 on my leg, the MP5k at my side, and carry the AR10. It's a little difficult getting used to it at first, but you learn to move and carry it after a few games. Some people just prefer their primary and secondary. Try it out and see what you prefer.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Supply Chief » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 am

11 YEARS I met a man wearing a funny hat, five seconds after meeting him. I came to realization that he was infact kicked out of hell for being to mean. Damn Drill instructors, Semper Fi plt 2110
11 down 9 to go

PORK CHOP!!!!!
Supply Chief

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 pm

given another year to recover my funds i plan on buying a marui glock 17 +MBK for my side arm, and finishing up the OBAMAR47 i got,
so ill be lugging the
TM P90 + 6 mags, the sr-10+31 mags and the pistol
or
TM P90+ 6 mags and the OBAMAR47+5 drum mags+pistol.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby redneckemt » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:11 pm

redneckemt

Postby xandman » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:48 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby zackattack » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:52 pm

total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby kirzach » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:36 am

С.Т.Ð.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby zackattack » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:54 am

total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby redneckemt » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:30 pm

redneckemt

Postby jonah37801 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Im going to have a aug + shotgun + 2 Pistols :twisted:
-EAF- wrote:

-------- guns
aug 3 gen gearbox - turuss - de m3 trippel shotgun.
PORKCHOP!
jonah37801
AirsoftVet

Next

Return to General Airsoft