[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Looking to get back into it. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Looking to get back into it.

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Looking to get back into it.

Postby Mauser KAR98K » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Hey all, a friend of mine has kind a sparked me to get back into airsoft as a casual sport, not a full blown hobby. I already have a weapon, TM MC51, but I've been looking to got a G36 variant, mostly the C or K series without the big carry handle. I like to go light and fast, and into close quarters.

My intent is something like JG MK36 with the long rail handgaurd. I'm not really looking to spend over $200. How are the JG's compared to the TMs? I know what you pay for is what you get, but considering a shoot the real stuff, and want to build real M4 carbines in the near future, I'm not going hell bent. Plus, I have the MC51.

Any good places to grab accessories for both weapons?

Thanks in advance.

Couple of my ideas:

by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/29467239@N04/]mauser_leo

by , on Flickr

Mauser mit Dem Mauser
.308 holes make invisible souls.
Mauser KAR98K

Return to General Airsoft