[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Do any of you have the Madbull hopup tracer? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Do any of you have the Madbull hopup tracer?

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Do any of you have the Madbull hopup tracer?

Postby Aegis » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:24 pm

So, I was browsing evike's stuff as I am wont to do and came across this thing:
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info ... s_id=33569 - tracer
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info ... s_id=32281 - madbull hopup unit.

Hohum. A tracer unit that is installed right onto your hopup and draws power from your battery? This is..relevant to my interests. Other than being about 90 USD total for hopup and the tracer, and being Evike*, I could really enjoy having a tracer built in instead of needing to increase front end weight with a thread unit. Now to the question. Does anyone have it? Does anyone want it?

* People sometimes complain about Evike's customer service and shipping. I've only purchased from them once and was satisfied.*

Aegis

Re: Do any of you have the Madbull hopup tracer?

Postby swimpat16 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:17 pm

This isn't quite relevant, but I bought one of the JG tracer units off of Evike (an impulse buy, I think to get free shipping), and surprisingly, it works well. I think they are $45 off of Evike, so that is half what the hop up unit is, and a lot less work I'm sure. But again, it would add weight to the front of the gun. Just my 2 cents
swimpat16

Postby KnoxVegas » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 am

ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby Aegis » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Aegis

Return to General Airsoft