[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - America.... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

America....

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

America....

Postby Sigmarius » Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 pm

This isn't airsoft related, technically, but I feel it should be shared. And I guess it's real steel related since he was shot in a firefight.

America: 1
Bin Laden: Dead

GOTCHYA!

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Re: America....

Postby Hollywood » Sun May 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Osama Bin Laden, Hide and Seek World Champion 2001-2011

Rest in Hell.
Hollywood

Postby Dobe » Mon May 02, 2011 6:18 am

Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue.
Dobe

Postby cowboy117 » Tue May 03, 2011 7:53 pm

They put a boot in his ass it's the American way
cowboy117

Postby kirzach » Tue May 03, 2011 9:47 pm

'Murrica. F*ckyear.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby Klaus_Engel » Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 pm

We don't have any proof that he has been killed, and given how things have been going, it's going to take more than CNN telling me it happened. When Saddam went down we had pics and vids. Until I see a body I'm holding my breath.
Deutsch von Blut, Memphis durch die Natur.
Klaus_Engel

Postby kirzach » Wed May 04, 2011 10:42 pm

I wouldn't hold my breath for pics. They'll just be PhotoShopped like his birth certificate anyway.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby Sigmarius » Thu May 05, 2011 6:01 am

Klaus: well, you're gonna die from oxygen deprivation cause they dumped it in the ocean.

kirzach: really?

Mods, go ahead and delete/lock this thread. I get the feeling it's just going to devolve into conspiracy theories and Obama bashing again.

Sigmarius

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Klaus_Engel » Thu May 05, 2011 1:34 pm

You're ignorant for bringing someone up that had nothing to do with this conversation. I was mentioning a potentially dead guy, not the supposed leadership of this country.
Klaus_Engel

Postby Sigmarius » Thu May 05, 2011 3:57 pm

I'm not ignorant, I was making commentary on two posts. The post below yours mentioned the president, thus my comment.

Sigmarius

Postby Klaus_Engel » Thu May 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the person bringing up something that was irrelevant.
Klaus_Engel

Return to General Airsoft