[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - The KWA ATP (Glock Overhaul?) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

The KWA ATP (Glock Overhaul?)

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

The KWA ATP (Glock Overhaul?)

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri May 20, 2011 9:33 pm

So ASGI posted this video:

And it got me thinking...
Since the mags will work in the Glock,
*Hypothetically*
Would I be able to take my KWA Glock, take out the internals of the ATP and overhaul my Glock with the ATP internals so I'll have the most up to date parts?
This way you would be able to replace your parts with more readily available parts...
This was one thing that came across my mind.

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Re: The KWA ATP (Glock Overhaul?)

Postby airsoftn00b » Fri May 20, 2011 10:12 pm

That would be interesting. But slide shape is off so I'm not sure.
" Smurf" Leader of Paragon Airsoft
KWA M4 Custom (x2)
KWA MP7
CYMA AK105
Echo 1 G3
UTG Tri-Shot
Several pistols..
airsoftn00b

Postby chrisdetrin » Sat May 21, 2011 9:02 am

cheaper to buy TM and MBK it just sayin.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sat May 21, 2011 10:08 am

Yeah, But if your able to get a KWA Glock dirt cheap then it wouldn't be that much of a loss...
Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby chrisdetrin » Sat May 21, 2011 12:25 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:04 pm

True, But it would be a fun project just for the heck of it...
Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby swimpat16 » Sun May 22, 2011 10:55 am

I got to hold one of these at the North Atlantic Airsoft Expo, and I can say that the grip was very similar to that of my Glocks. KWA also added, if my memory serves correctly, and few things to enhances the ergonomics of this gun. Obviously the back straps were a good idea, but they also enlarged the slide release slightly, and perhaps the magazine release as well.
swimpat16

Postby Haji » Sun May 22, 2011 2:08 pm

They cornered the market on making an ugly gun uglier, though. All the worst of HK, XD and Gen 4 Glock styling. Ah, well, if it avoids a lawsuit, I guess that's better.
I really don't care what you buy. Get it and get your ass outside.

Its all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. Then its fun and games you can't see.-James Hetfield
Haji

Return to General Airsoft