TEAM RECRUITMENT

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

TEAM RECRUITMENT

Postby airsoftn00b » Tue May 24, 2011 12:45 am

Hey Guys, SMURF here, leader of our new airsoft team. I'm writing this out, because I feel that I need a description of the team, as well as a few things that are required. 

PHILOSOPHY 
Our philosophy, is that we want quality over quantity, a deadly fighting force. We will be a highly organized team, that is well trained in what we do, and use many tactics to our advantage. We aren't a run and gun team.  Every member will be assigned a specific position in the squad and you MUST follow orders.

REQUIREMENTS
You MUST be at least 15 years of age and have experience. Although, If you can prove yourself to be a valuable asset to the team, and the other members agree, I just might make an exception and let you in.
Weapon system requirements? Don't have any. I want you to run whatever you like. The majority of us though will probably run AK and AR Variants.
Uniform requirements? This is the one area I'm a little picky in. All members, are required to wear Coyote Brown Combat pants, Black T-Shirt, and all gear MUST be tan. NO EXCEPTIONS. I don't care if you wear a helmet or a ball cap, as long as it's tan.

COMM SYSTEMS
Basically, all members will be running VHF Marine radios. Dont worry, you can pick up VHF radios fairly inexpensive, and because the majority run FRS, we don't need to worry about channel interference to much. There will be a main channel for all members, and a Sub-Channel (only myself and the other squad leader will know this channel).

Primary Fields
Bad Karma
Madlin Airsoft

Members (callsigns will be posted shortly)
(P) Bransen: callsign SMURF
(P) Seth: callsign THORN
(P) Thomas: callsign BLACKOUT

I will list the mandatory things you will need once you are patched as a full fledged member below.

COYOTE BROWN PANTS
http://www.ebairsoft.com/emerson-gen2-s ... -3593.html

VHF RADIO (here's a good cheap one)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000P0PW7 ... 73-4282219

And there will also be a $15 fee for patches.

For any inquiries about joining, feel free to shoot me a PM or comment. Thanks!

SMURF

" Smurf" Leader of Paragon Airsoft
KWA M4 Custom (x2)
KWA MP7
CYMA AK105
Echo 1 G3
UTG Tri-Shot
Several pistols..
airsoftn00b

Re: TEAM RECRUITMENT

Postby MILSIM » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:44 am

Just a suggestion here, you might want to loosen up on the uniforms if you want to get members. Try getting people to play with you guys first and see if they like being part of your team, being 'ordered' in a game, if they click with you guys or not....before they head out and buy all this gear. If you pull in six or eight guys who like playing seriously with you guys, then you have some progress. Honestly, the second I read that you are trying to implement uniform restrictions, I wasn't really interested any longer, you know?
You'd be surprised what you can hit when you aim.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Return to General Airsoft