[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft left-handed help? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft left-handed help?

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Re: Airsoft left-handed help?

Postby Rhoades » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:46 pm

im a lefty and i just learned to adapt, at first i was using an aug.... but after a few years i have now switched to a m4 and have found it to be just as easy left handed as it is right. the mag release i hit with my right thumb as im switching mags. on any pistol i use my left index finger to hit the mag release instead of my thumb, you cant pull the trigger and change mags at the same time anyways. i can also clip the slide release with my index finger also... keep in mind i have rather large hands but still works very well.

the only thing i have found to be tough as a lefty is the bolt action snipers. i have successfully pulled it off but i have to re position the gun to center chest and use my right hand to pull the bolt back prone, its very awkward but can be done.

i don't have a bolt action sniper myself but i know you can switch the bolt to the left side on most models by drimmeling the stop on the left side and flipping the bolt over. this is something i'd consider doing if i was going to build a sniper. I just adapt when im using a friends for fun.

Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Re: Airsoft left-handed help?

Postby maurice dudeley » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi,

Im new here if you're looking for the place to find for your AEG i highly recommend dead airsoft center.com they have a huge variety of AEG airsoft guns ranging from Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns and Sniper Rifles. Check out our package deals and accessories page to get your best airsoft gear. Dead center airsoft offers the best guns review for all ages and for all budgets.

http://deadcenterairsoft.com/double-eag ... le-review/
maurice dudeley

Previous

Return to General Airsoft