[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - The Airsoft League Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

The Airsoft League

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Re: The Airsoft League

Postby Irishman » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:42 pm

If you wanna make it into a mil sim thing then i understand but i saw "the airsoft league" and thought oh teams competing.Not everyones gonna have the 'propper' camo and equipment.Others don't bag on walmart camo or anything only because it doesnt meet 'your' standards.

''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby MILSIM » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:42 pm

im not actually trying to knock people's clothing. yeah...i like to poke some fun at these guys in polo shirts like they're making an appearance on future weapons or something....I mean the headset with the camera? c'mon... No, not everyone has the same taste, requirements or funding to buy what I agree with. Its all in the mindset, gameplay and tactics that defines this new tournament style for me. Bottom line...what separates airsoft from paintball in this category...stuff like this has been done long before in paintball. However, airsoft brings a flavor of realism to shooting sports. Everything is a replica of military or law enforcement gear, the games are generally more oriented around military or law enforcement based scenarios. Using a more precise, militaristic edge to this puts it in a category of its own and makes it something to entice players who might not normally go for regular airsoft gameplay.
You'd be surprised what you can hit when you aim.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby Irishman » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Alright i think i got ya now
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:44 pm

SekiRyu

Postby MILSIM » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:19 pm

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby ProfessorCrow » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby MaCaTtAcK » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 am

MaCaTtAcK

Postby -EAF- » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 am

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby MILSIM » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:41 pm

It really is true that I've been a douchebag on here. I really do want to apologize and knock it off right now. I've been cooped up in my barracks room on weekends, unable to get to games or even get outside and zero my scopes and sights, dial in hop up or anything. So instead I've been sitting inside trying to slake my thirst for airsoft by lashing out or being a dick here. I don't want to piss you guys off before I even get to a game. Im a guest in the area and on this site and I've been far from minding my manners. So, to salvage myself before its too late, I am sorry. Now that I've cooled off and it looks like my truck as well as the rest of my kit is on its way im getting psyched to get off my ass and get to some good games.

GHK all the way.
MILSIM

Postby SekiRyu » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Honestly, you're "douchebaggery" isn't half as bad as some others' I've seen around here. Don't sweat it :)
SekiRyu

Postby Aegis » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:41 pm

This topic makes me want to dress as my alter airsoft ego. "BattlePimp". Suit, Tie, sword cane, and massive top hat.
Aegis

Previous

Return to General Airsoft