[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - evike discount codes Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

evike discount codes

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

evike discount codes

Postby Aegis » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Anyone know any discount codes? Besides the one on their coupon page?

Aegis

Re: evike discount codes

Postby Sigmarius » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby Aegis » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:07 am

I'm not a doofus. I do my best to search all over before I ask anyone here a question, as well as search through old threads to be sure I don't beat a horse that's already dead. All of the codes on the coupon/code listing sites are outdated or plain wrong. I know that when we buy stuff from em, they usually include whatever current code(s) they may be giving customers. I was hoping someone would post a sweet 20+ % off code. I had to resort to using a mere "kevin2011" 15% off code.(as if that's a "bad dead")

Look Sigmarius, I'm not mad, or even upset that you posted that. Hell, I often post the straight answer and then add some chide remark after. Just know that yes, some people do their legwork before calling for aid.
Aegis

Postby Sigmarius » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm just trollin' bro. There are so many people on here that do no legwork before asking questions it's just a habit.

That and I love "Let Me Google That For You".

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby -EAF- » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:06 pm

evikeftw

16% off purchase. can only be used once so use it fast! I got it in the mail because they messed up my order and I hardly order from Evike.

My loss is your gain.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Aegis » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:12 pm

...Could you have not waited until I went to make an order afdter midnight when ma pay would be deposited? i AM SAD.,.
Aegis

Postby Aegis » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:33 am

code still works. these codes are awesome ways to either cut down shipping,/tax, or in the case of these past 2 orders, make the total price lower than the original price. I got that challenge kit from the other thread. 200. with a code, it was 186 shipped. this one was about 110 shipped, and it was about 115 or 120 at first.
Aegis

Postby Aegis » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:10 pm

latest code: awesomeevike

17% off. expires 10/31
Aegis

Postby nelsonmarknor » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:04 am

I had gone through the post, Many companies provides different discount codes on different products such as discounts on free shipping, buy-one get-one, first-time customer coupons and free giveaways and discount percentage also depend upon the company rules. We can purchase through online also. Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

nelsonmarknor

Return to General Airsoft