[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - You know you're addicted to Airsoft when... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

You know you're addicted to Airsoft when...

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Re: You know you're addicted to Airsoft when...

Postby Dobe » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 pm

I love this topic. And of course, I have to add my thoughts.

You window shop for camo every time you go into the woods.
You start looking for sniper hides EVERYWHERE you go.
Your girlfriend/wife doesn't mind it if you buy a new gun, as long as she can use it at the next OP.

Dobe

Postby Hal9000 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Hal9000

Postby Uzi-Ninja » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Here's another comical one I'm guilty of:

People freak out because you grab the back of their shirt to practice stacking.
--Uzi Ninja
.. Or Copperhead...
.. Call me anything.
Uzi-Ninja

Postby ProfessorCrow » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Door kicking is a common procedure in entering/exiting any room in your home/work.

Very guilty.

-CroW
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby ReaperM14 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Uzi-Ninja » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:17 am

Agreed. I plead guilty.
--Uzi Ninja
.. Or Copperhead...
.. Call me anything.
Uzi-Ninja

Postby BigRed1 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 pm

You walk into a large office building, or a historical site, or a national park and think, "This would make an awesome place to have an airsoft game!"

(points deducted if you've ever actually tried to run a game at said site)
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Uzi-Ninja » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:18 am

OH MY GOODNESS WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT ONE!?! THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!

You have a backpack just for looks.
You have random impulses while exercising to shoot the target on the wall (where the calendar used to go, remember?).
You take apart all your guns for fun, then kick yourself because the warranty expired. Every time.
You are in a random place, see an airsoft BB on the floor, and think, "IS THERE HOPE FOR TENNESSEE!?!" (it was my church of all places...)
--Uzi Ninja
.. Or Copperhead...
.. Call me anything.
Uzi-Ninja

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:59 am

brings 13 guns each one 300-1200 each and use your cheap utg l96 you modded down to 300fps or M3 cause your to lazy to load all your midcaps/ for the challenge.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby zackattack » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 am

Go around your house practicing your quick draw.
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby Tactical Donut » Sat May 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Complain how the IBA in the Army blows compared to the plate carriers I've used in airsoft.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Uzi-Ninja » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:42 am

If these are true for you... Wow.

You let your grass grow for half a year before you mow it.
After half a year you throw a barbecue and invite all your buddies to watch you mow.
...With your Airsoft gun.
You light the grill with a smoke grenade.
You fill your pool with Airsoft BB's (You wish!)
You go bird watching with your red-dot sight. (1.5x is better than nothing, right?)
You try to sharpen your rubber knife (Darn thing's a cheapo...)
You have trigger calluses.
You carry military MRE's with you when you go to a game.
You stay at an airsoft field overnight in a hut you made from twigs and leaves.
While doing this, you're still waiting for the guy to come out from behind the wall.
You have an imaginary friend named SOCOM (Some prefer his less common cousin JSOC) that you talk to on your headset.
You shriek when your picture is taken with the flash on.
As a kid you always knew there weren't any monsters under your bed. Anymore.
--Uzi Ninja
.. Or Copperhead...
.. Call me anything.
Uzi-Ninja

Postby Drayk » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:18 pm

i want to add spending 60% or more of ur monthly pay on airsoft also
Drayk

Previous

Return to General Airsoft