[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Tactical Dead Rag (aka The "RagPull") by Rogue Element Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Tactical Dead Rag (aka The "RagPull") by Rogue Element

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Tactical Dead Rag (aka The "RagPull") by Rogue Element

Postby Rogue Element » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm

"Strike with Chaos!" -Sun Tzu
Rogue Element

Re: Tactical Dead Rag (aka The "RagPull") by Rogue Element

Postby THE MERCHANT » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:46 pm

I want one! I'm also Filipino. I'll pick one up when I'm in town!
THE MERCHANT

Postby SekiRyu » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 am

I like how it folds up nice and easily.

How effective is it in the field? I've noticed that nothing short of a blaze orange jumpsuit will keep trigger happy idiots from lighting you up even after you've been hit.
SekiRyu

Postby Rogue Element » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:20 pm

In the past 2 years that I researched and developed this product, I personally used it in typical Airsoft field gameplay. I found it to be very effective, greatly reducing being overshot and/or mistaken kill/no-kill status while walking back to respawn.

I designed it for maximum high-visibility. It's rapid deployment and waving it around after being shot (much like a referee's penalty flag on a football field) actively shows that you are "hit." Because of the length of the "Hookfast Pullcord," it can be also deployed from behind cover, further reducing being "overshot." The red, lightweight rip-stop nylon is highly fade resistant and is extremely bright, highly contrasting the green and brown environments found around typical playfields. The flag is also "flutters" easily in a slight breeze or when moving. The idea is that the human eye / mind easily picks out movement and contrast in any given environment.

Though the "RagPull" primarily comes in red, I am looking at testing Blaze Orange and High-Visibility Yellow colorways as well.
Rogue Element

Postby Rogue Element » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Latest review, courtesy of Airsoftology!
Rogue Element

Postby BigRed1 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:29 pm

You should contact Parafrog and see about selling this in the east TN market!
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Spook » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 am

Interesting. But why not a reversible boonie hat. Camo on side A, bright red on side B. Get hit, simply reverse it. Come back into play, turn it back.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Postby ShawnB52 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 am

Great idea rogue. You built the better mouse trap, so to speak. And bigred is right, get in touch with Parafrog and others. I know I want one.

Spook- I think someone already makes reversible boonies, just not in camo/red. Might be something to look into though.
Op: Falcon (2008) Bluefore
Op: Junior Varsity (2009) Estonia
Op: Maple Leaf (2009) Canadia
Op: D-Day Invasion (2009) German
Op: D-Day Invasion (2010) USA
Fulda Gap (2012) Warsaw Pact
Op: Hat Trick 3 (2013) Tan
Op: Red Storm East II (2013) American
ShawnB52

Return to General Airsoft