Selling Great Guns

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Selling Great Guns

Postby Oinkment » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Hello Everyone!
Trying to sell some pretty great guns. I love both of them but its time to get something new. So here is what I have.

Echo 1 MTC3.
CAA Polymer M4

Both guns are awesome and I purchased both on Evike. Both in perfect working condition. Shot today to make sure.
Here are some details about the weapons.

Echo 1 MTC3:
If you are after a chance to get away from the M4 style weapon here it is! This gun looks absolutely incredible and will be a gun people will want to look at. The gun has a G36 front with an M4 magwell. And an awesome full P90 stock. Its beautiful. And you can keep using the M4 mags. Shoots roughly 365 FPS measured with .25s. Hits hard. Has a super hard polymer body and full metal rails. Not a light gun. But is very maneuverable. If you want a picture just tell me and I will send you one!

CAA Polymer M4:
This is a great looking M4 and I have had alot of offers for this gun. Just because it is polymer doesnt mean its not good. This gun is incredible and is very different looking form the original M4s you find in a normal game. This gun will come with a black muzzle break and 6 mags! Mid cap with 140 rounds each. Sounds really good and shoots hard. Made my buddy bleed once! XD

Trying to sell these by Sunday April 12. If you have an interest you can email me at ImOinkment@gmail.com . We can talk about price and what items you may want to come with the deal. Trying to sell in Chattanooga/Ooltewah/Cleveland area. Thanks and Stay Frosty!

Oinkment

Return to General Airsoft