ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!

Postby Forum_Admin » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:08 am

Are you here to contribute to the continued and explosive growth of Airsoft in TN? GREAT!

Are you here to help promote fellowship and positive sharing of information related to Airsoft? GREAT!

Are you here to cause trouble, discontent, and hard feelings among fellow Airsofters? NOT Great Sad

We (the community) appreciate the great following that has developed here and look forward to continued growth. We do not appreciate what's been seen lately in a number of posts that have put the community in a bad light and have discouraged a number of our long time, dedicated members. If you are one of those that are here to create trouble, then please find another online hangout. You ARE being watched and action WILL be taken to those that continue such activities. TNAirsoft forums have, to this point, been open to Airsofters of all ages, and I'd like this to continue. After all, the younger crowd is our Airsoft future. A large amount of the "veterans" and foundation of the Airsoft community is made up of older (and mostly more mature) folks, many of which have suggested putting limits on the ages allowed here. I've not favored this approach to this point, nor want it to come to this point. However, if you are among the younger crowd, be aware that these forums are intended for the SERIOUS Airsoft enthusiasts, of which don't appreciate immature behavior. Everyone here, regardless of age or ability, has the responsibility of being mature and helping us make the best of the forums.

If you intend this to be your kiddie "sandbox" to carry about useless conversation, bantering, and discrediting of members, then your not welcome here. I'm sad that it has to come to this, but I firmly believe that I speak for the entire community when I say this. Let this be a warning to all that don't want to play well! You ARE being watched.

Thanks to those that have helped us grow bigger and better!

Skidude

Forum_Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Airsoft