[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft Revolution!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft Revolution!!!

Anything related to Airsoft that doesn't fit in another forum.

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt

Postby zenmic » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:47 am

Mic
The Shop
zenmic
Site Admin

Postby Genphlux » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:10 pm

-Brandon
Genphlux
Site Admin

Postby prometheus » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:44 pm

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby fallout11 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:04 pm

fallout11

Postby ak95tc9159 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:40 pm

ak95tc9159

Postby indianskid7220 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:57 pm

indianskid7220

Postby zenmic » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:14 pm

Mic
The Shop
zenmic
Site Admin

Postby sog grunt » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:25 pm

sog grunt

Postby Genphlux » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:29 pm

-Brandon
Genphlux
Site Admin

Postby prometheus » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:48 pm

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby indianskid7220 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:46 pm

I meant no offense to anyone. I feel you guys more than fair.

John and Josh are doing well. They will be at Ill Wind as far as I know and they have moved way beyond ICS. They dont even carry ICS anymore I dont think. no worries guys! There store is on Trousdale Dr now.

Like I said there were no hard feelings at all from me. I was just stating we should give them the benifit of the doubt.
indianskid7220

Postby cajun » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:03 am

Nature is one call you can't put on hold.
cajun

Postby JayC » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:59 pm

www.gundevils.com - Nashville, TN
JayC

Postby zenmic » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:46 pm

Okay I have unbanned the account Nashville Airsoft, but we still stand on the NO SPAMMING rule. If you want to sell stuff put it in the section.

I and the rest of the Administrators/Moderators are working on a way for more than one vendor to advertise on here at the same time. Like most of the folks on here, we have other real-world responsibilities so we will get to that section of improvements when we get a chance. By the way..my Location is real. I am really out of Burbank/Pasadena/Los Angeles, CA, but I try and stay in touch with my airsoft brothers in arms in the TN area.
Mic
The Shop
zenmic
Site Admin

Postby JayC » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:47 pm

Thanks Zenmic, might I suggest emailing or PM'ing this to the NA account so they see it for sure?
www.gundevils.com - Nashville, TN
JayC

PreviousNext

Return to General Airsoft