[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Looking for a team Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Looking for a team

RESERVED FOR ORGANIZED AIRSOFT TEAMS. Post here for team requests.

Moderators: Skidude, Sniper

Looking for a team

Postby viper412 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Hey, i am looking for a team that is serious about how they play. I am 15 but am mature and have a good sense of humor. I just want to play and have fun (and win of course) but dont get mad if i lose. I have good sportsmanship and integrity. I am going into the army when i am 18 and love tactics and team movement. I live in Kingsport and the only bad thing is i wont be able to travel far unless someone is willing to provide a ride.

I have a KWA M4 with a tighbore and new bucking so gun is accurate and shot 368 last crono (before upgrades), about to get an EOTech, MARPAT, OD Ciras vest and a bunch of other stuff so i am prepared. I am physically fit and have never been worn out or slowed down in airsoft.

Just PM me!

Callsign: Lane(last name) or Raptorman.

There is only two times the enemy will fire at you: 1.)When you are ready
2.)When you are not

OP: Jungle Fury I Vet
viper412

Re: Looking for a team

Postby SniperWolf » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Give them a sharp tongue with which you lash at them. Give them a deaf ear so they know you don't care. Resist and retaliate so they know you bite harder. Give them something to fear. We will rise up.
SniperWolf

Re: Looking for a team

Postby fwade20 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:06 pm

just sayin that if and when you join the army you wont regret it. i loooove every second of it. we need more people like you in america! good luck to ya!! HOOAH
G&G RK47
KJW M9
fwade20

Return to REQUESTS FOR TEAM FORUMS