[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 5saac cqc team Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

5saac cqc team

RESERVED FOR ORGANIZED AIRSOFT TEAMS. Post here for team requests.

Moderators: Skidude, Sniper

5saac cqc team

Postby grant.94 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:31 pm

"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:51 pm

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Re: 5saac cqc team

Postby ghostly shadow » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 pm

is there an age limit for this because im about to be 14
ghostly shadow

Postby countryman49 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 pm

well me and prock have been talking about it since iv been going, so yall know im game. Ill second procks name, or enter in the name boondock siants (yea, nobody saw that name coming out at some point :P )

everybody interested, send me a pm, ill start a list, and get together with prock. 4 positions must be filled for the forums to have our own area, so:

1.Prock
2.Mathew
3.Grant??? (guessing thats your name, still putting together online names & real name)
4.Alex (im sure hes game)

how many spots will we fill? we got 4 for the forums, and i know airsoft megastore has a team thing, where if you have 8 people, you can sign up to try new products (free), get discounts, and so on and so forth...

ghostly shadow, pm me your name, and birthday, and i will bring it up with prock and the guys.
LEAD FOOTED & TRIGGER HAPPY

......not a good combination
countryman49

Postby Octo » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:35 pm

I know I have not actually met any of you yet, but three of you met my friend Brad (holyman) on Sunday. We are interested, though we would like to know the requirements. And I am sure I will meet some of you at the Silent Night Op on Saturday.

Regards,
jyo
Ang hindi lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay hindi makakarating sa paroroonan. Maala-ala mon ang pangalan ko.
Octo

Postby countryman49 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 pm

YEA! Brad is one sly mother f***er! Me and him were in a 1 on 1 firefight, and he snuck out of where he was hiding. I started advancing on where i thought he was, and saw his glowstick out of the corner of my eye (it started out me vs everybody, so they had to wear glowsticks to give me a little help). If it wasnt for the glowstick he woulda had an easy shot on me advancing (though seeing him only saved me for about a minute)

Shoot me a PM with your name. Although im sure one of the requierments will be that you must be avtive in the sat night fight, and im sure we will want to see you play a little too.

countryman49

Postby grant.94 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:01 am

yeah my names grant, haven't been able to show up lately but back at the beginning of the year and summer, i was there almost every weekend. lets do this
grant.94

Postby countryman49 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:42 pm

team name: h1n1

countryman49

Postby Octo » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Ang hindi lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay hindi makakarating sa paroroonan. Maala-ala mon ang pangalan ko.
Octo

Postby countryman49 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 pm

countryman49

Postby The Mechanic » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:05 pm

I mean what do you think? It's kill'n without predigest, people fear it, and everyone knows what it is. Sounds like a good team name. I mean we could be "the big red one" LOL

Open for suggestions!

The Mechanic

Postby Octo » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

The trend on the forum seems to be actual unit names (Delta, Seals, etc.) or references to not-so-actual units (FoxHound, SWORD, etc.). Maybe something along those lines?

Is there anyone else that is flying any unit colors? 4th Scout Company (Philippines) repped "Final Option." But that wouldn't really apply here, I guess.
Octo

Postby grant.94 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 pm

i would say that its a cool name, except in a few months no one will even remember what that is. I mean all it was mass hysteria. People will forget about it soon and then it won't be a cool name anymore
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:47 am

Anthrax, small pox, measles, started somewhere! lol

Come out and fight Friday night!

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 am

I'm gonna try to make it to that game or op silent night. which do you think i should go to?
grant.94

Return to REQUESTS FOR TEAM FORUMS