the fighting cocks request team forum

RESERVED FOR ORGANIZED AIRSOFT TEAMS. Post here for team requests.

Moderators: Skidude, Sniper

the fighting cocks request team forum

Postby grandaddy » Sun May 15, 2011 11:33 pm

The team originally started when me and about nine other people from my platoon in iraq decided we were going to start an airsoft team called the fighting cocks. Upon arrival in 2008 we started hitting the airsoft scene hard. Just never legitimized our team. After a while we dispanded due to people leaving the army and what have you and the remaining few just played as independents durring games. After I got assigned to ft. Campbell in 5th special forces group oda 5413 me and an original member (former member of the 82nd airborne division as an infantryman and now a trainer in tactics to private military contracting companies) decided to bring the fighting cocks back in oct 2010. It is comprised of me (grandaddy) and another registered user pandolierium. Our team goal is to be a head airsoft training unit and durring any games a recon team or attachable manuever team. We would like to help teams train for games where they will be exposed to cqb, field or sniper situations. With our knowledge of airsoft and real war time tactics we believe we can bring tn teams to a high tactical and technical proficiency that every team wants.

grandaddy

Return to REQUESTS FOR TEAM FORUMS