[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - T.C.R (Tri-Cites Rebellion) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

T.C.R (Tri-Cites Rebellion)

RESERVED FOR ORGANIZED AIRSOFT TEAMS. Post here for team requests.

Moderators: Skidude, Sniper

T.C.R (Tri-Cites Rebellion)

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 am

We played last TAS game, and played great! We have about 7-8 members and growing fast!
I would like our team to enjoy our own forums if we can. Please and thank you

Facebook Page--->

*Info
I have started a new team, T.C.R or Tri-Cities Rebellion. I hope to find some people *ages 13+* to join and will be posting an application soon! This team was made due to S.T.A.R.S being "down-sized" and I'm looking to make airsoft fun for everyone. We play by the motto "Fight for glory, play for honor, take them out!" The team will be ran by me, JT_MCLOVIN and Splam11, so at games I hope all complaints will be given directly to me or him. The rules of the team is simple, Listen, play fair, and respect other players. I'm not going to nag about your "realism" of war or any b.s. like that, cause I know you didn't buy an airsoft gun to be judged, and neither did I.

~Dress Code
Dress code for the team is easy, blue jeans and a black shirt and a vest (no vest, no problem). Ill be getting patches made a.s.a.p and will give them out to my team. Whenever the team starts going and we get alil fame I might change the dress code to some sort of camo, but only time will tell.

~Weapon
Weapon wise, you must have an aeg or a nice sniper of some sort. I don't want a team member with only a crossman shotgun, no offence but I don't want my team getting slaughtered. So really that's all I ask when it comes down to that. Side arms, I don't give a darn about, that is left up to you completely.

~Conduct
I don't ask much from my members, but I do ask for you not to be stuck up or rude to any airsoft player. In field I want you to obey the rules of the area we play at, back yard or TAS, it doesn't matter. On the field you will listen to the game plan and try to follow out any plan given to you. If for some reason you cant, find JT or Splam. If there is a conflict between you and another player, find a ref and report the issue. If things get out of hand, find JT or Splam and we will resolve the problem. Remember airsoft is not a high school, so some level of maturity will be needed.

~Rules and the consequences
1. Respect
Be respectful to every one, and this is a no-tolerant rule, meaning you brake this rule...your out, period.

2. No Fighting
No arguing, or raising of the fist. You get 1 warning and that's it. Otherwise you get the boot.

3. Follow OrdersI know some times it gets hard to follow orders, but lets no make this a habit. 5 times you don't listen...your booted.

4. Be aware of the battlefield.
Really, don't get lost. Stick with some one and learn what the objective is. Simple yeah?

5. Have Fun
Lets face it, airsoft sucks if you don't enjoy yourself. I cant really kick you from the team if this rule is broken, but I will make you laugh.

Last edited by JT_MCLOVIN on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Re: T.C.R (Tri-Cites Rebellion)

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:46 am

bump
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Bump, I need the forum
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 am

bump
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 pm

bump
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:10 am

*MODS PLEASE READ* These guys have been waiting for a private forum since june. These are really good boys and need somewhere to get organized and intouch. If you dont care to remove one of the previous "Un Attentive" Team forums and give these boys what theyve been waiting for....thnx, RCPD S.T.A.R.S
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:26 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:22 am

ATTENTION MODS, its been 6 months worth a wait for these guys an they are very active. These guys are needing a team forum ASAP, they have been very patient with the whole process but days turn to weeks which eventually become months, thnx for reading and T.C.R besto of luck, RCPD
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby 11Bravo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 pm

HELLO!? Admin, these guys have been together for required amount of time and have more then required members. If your NOT going to allow them a team page, at least give them the benifit of a response in the negative. Leaving them hanging like this aint cool.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby Skidude » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Team forums setup. Let me know if you need anything else.
Skidude
Skidude

Return to REQUESTS FOR TEAM FORUMS