[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - All Moderators please READ Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

All Moderators please READ

RESERVED FOR ORGANIZED AIRSOFT TEAMS. Post here for team requests.

Moderators: Skidude, Sniper

All Moderators please READ

Postby TNrebel » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Listen i'm really patient with how slowly things DON'T get done on this forum and all, but i log on today and find that my private team forum is unaccessable when i'm logged in. And i'm LISTED as the moderator of the page for God's sake. I've messaged moderators about things regarding a few questions about my page control and received NO response, so needless to say i don't expect to get a response here, but i sure would like to know just what this garbage is all about.

So all of you "moderators" who post your name in big RED letters, this post is directed at YOU. This is not the first time i've had issues contacting you guys about getting a problem fixed. So either take all the red off your user name and quit claiming to have control or do something. This is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to get on a public page to get your attention.

Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Re: All Moderators please READ

Postby 11Bravo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm in agreeance with TNrebel. I requested my co-mod on my team page, who doesnt play airsoft anymore, be replaced and havent as much as heard a reply. Its been months. Literally, months.
Do we have admin anymore? When my team was accused of being racist, ya'll sure got on me quick with questions. Where you guys at now?
TNairsoft seems to be slipping this year and we really need to get it in working order. I'm hearing way too many negatives about admin as of late. I know you guys have lives and are busy, but you made a commitment to the forums and we all deserve answers.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby TNrebel » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:42 pm

I mean seriously this is a joke. You guys have a responsibility as moderators on this forum. Funny thing is i haven't found a single post from ANY mod in months, my search continues as we speak. If you're not going to do your job on here, give it to someone who will. You guys know i'm right too; you block when you last visited because you don't want people saying, wow these guys don't even get on here. And when people send you private messages asking for help on how to configure something on here, you read it and delete it. Seriously i don't know what you fellas have going on, but it needs to change.

You can boot me from the forums if you don't want me causing a big fuss, and i wouldn't be surprised if you did so you don't have to deal with it; but you'd better believe i'm going to be up your butt until something gets done. Because i'm FED UP with it.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby 11Bravo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:20 pm

I have sent PMs to all the admin. Lets see what happens.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

11Bravo

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Im going to have to say, Clay brings a great point up. I know mods have a life and stuff, but nothing is getting done around here anymore. Im sad to say it but they need to pass the torch to people who can get things done in a timely manner.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby USMCRecon » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Hence why I posted on P38's request to just cancel it! Found it easier to just create a private group on Facebook, than to wait an eternity for a private forum on here. Good luck gentlemen......
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby TNrebel » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Its just the fact that i'm the moderator of my page, and it says i don't have the required permissions to read the forum. Its MY forum!
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby savoy6 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:31 am

probably somewhat telling that there has been no mod response to this post in 5 days....
savoy6

Postby redneckemt » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:39 am

Try calling airsoftrevolution (are they still open? I think that's Skidude's shop), or posting in the Memphis section, seems that is the only site any Admin, post in.

http://www.airsoftrevolution.com/

Tnairsoft is dead....
redneckemt

Postby TNrebel » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Skidude just contacted me and let me know the issue was taken care of. He's always been a stand up guy. Thanks again Skidude.
Founder/CO
Green Giants Airsoft

FTR
19th TN Infantry
TNrebel

Postby 11Bravo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:19 pm

He's been a busy man today. He contacted me about other issues as well. Thanks Skiddude!
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

11Bravo

Return to REQUESTS FOR TEAM FORUMS