[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Mousey18 with my newly built m14 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Mousey18 with my newly built m14

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Mousey18 with my newly built m14

Postby TAC » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:35 pm

mousey18 with my M14, which I may take offers on if anyones interested, pm me for details.

Sending people to respawn since 2003.
TAC

Postby School Boy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby ERTgrenadier » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm

ERTgrenadier

Postby Guy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby Not a Cheater » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:52 am

I am a high speed PRO
Not a Cheater

Postby Elite-Sinner » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:33 am

Elite-Sinner

Postby TAC » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:54 am

TAC

Postby Leroy_Jenkins » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:54 pm

your taking offers on this. well i'll give 200 for the girl
"Absque sui detrimento non datur victoria"

You know what the chain of command is? It's a chain I go get and beat you with till you understand who's in ruttin' command here
Leroy_Jenkins

Postby TAC » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:01 pm

I was waiting to see who would be the first smarty to say something like that. Guess you win.
Last edited by TAC on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TAC

Postby Leroy_Jenkins » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:04 pm

i try hard to please. but on another note the m14 looks great do you have a fps rating on it yet.

You know what the chain of command is? It's a chain I go get and beat you with till you understand who's in ruttin' command here
Leroy_Jenkins

Postby TAC » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Its only at 330 now. Once the new spring arrives, it will be much better.
TAC

Postby Leroy_Jenkins » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:17 pm

only thing i am worried about is how front heavy that gun is with that tripod. other than that it looks like a gunner that one of the makers should pick up and put into production.

Leroy_Jenkins

Postby Core » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:17 pm

pretty neat looking, not a big fan of heavy guns but it doesn't look too bad man.
Do svidaniya, comrade.
Core

Postby TAC » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks guys. With the battery in the rear, and the two grams of sticky weights in the stock, its still a little front heavy, but its balanced the way i like it.
TAC

Postby School Boy » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:18 pm

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Next

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos