[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - My Echo1 Rec7 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

My Echo1 Rec7

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

My Echo1 Rec7

Postby TankScout » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 pm

I know the Echo1 Rec7 has gotten a good bit of ribbing even before it was released, but I'm liking this thing so far. This $220 gun shoots better than my $300 Tokyo Marui M-4. It does lack the gas block and telescoping stock of the real thing. But for $200...who cares?

I recently paid a visit to Trinity Airsoft to take care of a couple of issues with it (it is a $200 gun after all) which they took care of without charge. While there I had them replace the inner barrel with a KM Head tightbore barrel and add a Gemtech Blackside silencer by Madbull. Despite having no mechbox upgrades it is shooting around 400fps.

I'm no authority, but I'll try to post some more about it as I use it more in the gun discussions forum.

Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
I don't care how cool you think you are...unless you have stormtrooper armor.
There's tough, and there's internet forum tough!
TankScout

Postby TankScout » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Pardon me for the poor quality of that pic. I was playing around with my new phone last night.
Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
TankScout

Postby Guy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:35 pm

Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby ICS AK » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 pm

i have to agree that the rec 7's do look awesome...

the only thing i dont like is that, like you said, the gas block is very inaccurate to the real steel, along with the rail..

i like what you did to it...good lookin gun :)

NGSoldier - School boy ill give u twenty bucks for ur hack job

Spook - If we played Airsoft as much as we talked about it, there would be a game every weekend at every field in the damn state.
ICS AK

Postby fwade20 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 pm

just got one of these and i love it. it shoots amazing and the only thing i dont like is the shortness of the stock. i feel like im hugging it when i hold it up. but other than that its an amzing gun
G&G RK47
KJW M9
fwade20

Postby TankScout » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Echo Company
Wannabe Sniper/DM
TankScout

Postby Core » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Do svidaniya, comrade.
Core

Re: My Echo1 Rec7

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:25 am

Last edited by JT_MCLOVIN on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Re: My Echo1 Rec7

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:25 am

I just got my echo1 rec7 from a trade for my rk-47. I have to say, I like this gun. I am not one to like m4 at all, they just bore me in a way considering every where you look some one has one, however the Rec7 is really one of a kind. True, I agree the Rec7 should have had a metel reciver instead of a plastic one, but I kinda like the plastic. It helps with the weight of the gun so you can be tactical, I mean it is cqb weapon after all.

Any ways, I just put a madbull version two tightbore in it and over all, I am shocked at the range this gun has. Even more impressing is the rate of fire :D
Im a spray and pray sorta guy anyways :P

External 9/10
I know some people complain that its not an exact replica, however...your wrong. The only thing that sets the rec7 apart from other m4 is the reciver. Barret arms wanted to make the rec7 almost perfect with the m4/m16 family so the reciver is the only difference. The only reason I am taking on point off is because this gun NEEDS a foregrip lol

Internals 7/10
Ok, internal wise its ok. You might wanna upgrade some of the stuff in it, like a spring, motor, and maybe piston. This gun is still able to compete with high end guns, but just needs alil lovin :]

Performance 8/10
I trust this gun alot so far. However its a lil touchy at times and requires at least .20 but I refuse to go lower then .25 in my gun. So far it hasnt let me down and is shooting dang good for an echo gun.

So, I recommend this gun. True, it does need some work, but isnt that what you expect from a gun anyways? Personally I am all in to working on a gun, I like making it MY gun lol But echo1 did a good job in my eyes, cause this thing is a solid gun.

Also man, I love your rec, and if you dont mind I may model mine alil from yours lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos