[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Airsoft Demo Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Airsoft Demo

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Airsoft Demo

Postby Asylum » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:40 am

Last edited by Asylum on Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asylum

Postby Skidude » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:00 pm

I only noticed one guy that was actually wearing eye protection, one of the "bad" guys.
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Phate » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:25 pm

...i must say...
...that was quite gay...

The Medicine Man
Phate

Postby Alundiel » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:32 pm

i gave up watching it after a few seconds... kept switching views of ppl.. it was like it was filmed by someone with ADD or something.
Alundiel

Postby Asylum » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:18 pm

i think it was more focused on weapons .. it was a fair video good weapons and it looked tatical .its funny to see people flame something or try to make a funny... since you guys play every week or bi weekly make one all that playing should be some good footage to capture
Asylum

Postby Sniper » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:25 pm

Yeah, those guys represent airsoft poorly in mainly the fact that they have goggles, but are not using them while they are being shot at. No matter how good a shot you are, one stray BB can always fly up a bit and hit you in the eye.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Alundiel » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:32 pm

Alundiel

Postby Sniper » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:17 pm

Dont diss the snake! Or i'll own you somehow! hahahaha

But really, this guy is awesome :P
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
Sniper

Postby SekiRyu » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:23 pm

I thought Snake had 2 eyes...
SekiRyu

Postby zenmic » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:07 pm

Where is the link?
Mic
The Shop
zenmic
Site Admin

Postby Sniper » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:31 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUZDdMwj ... oft%20demo

He took it down because he thought we were all flaming it :P
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
Sniper

Postby zenmic » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:52 am

Sniper, thanks for the link.

Comments:
Well I have to agree with Skidude, for an Airsoft video it lacked safety, a lot of it. There was only one wearing their goggles to cover their eyes. Now as for a showing of weapons it is okay. The tactics and stuff like that looked COMPLETELY stagged. I think that is the problem with that video, that it is too stagged. As for videos of the antics in Memphis, there were some great ones, but that site has been taken down a long time ago, and this forum is new. Now I can not speak for You Tube, but most of the comments here have been candid, not flames.
Mic
The Shop
zenmic
Site Admin

Postby Hunter » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:41 am

I thought it pretty cool. It is a weapons promo for Hurricane Conversion Kits btw. They didn't really need goggles if it was all staged.
Hunter

Postby prometheus » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:47 am

yea, thats what I'm sayin'
are you all to blind to see they were ACTING, come on now.
besides I'd like to see any of you all cut video like that, not as easy as it looks.

I think you are all just jelous 'cause you can't afford the shrike conversion kit
The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby Elijah » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:57 am

u can tell it was all acted out b/c there were no bb's coming out of the weapons when they were actually pointing at somebody. Also u can't tell me that the guy with the ak beta or whatever couldn't have hit those guys from 5' away when he had the drop on them....lol
Elijah

Next

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos