[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Post your real steel Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Post your real steel

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Post your real steel

Postby bigrik » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Ive been doing some serious shooting lately, and it has brought along with it some upgrades to my rifle. Since im not gonna have much time or money for a bit after this move the end of the month, i figured id buy some new goodies while cash was available so here goes....

Bushmaster Lower
YHM Upper
Magpul MBUS front and rear flip up sights
Magpul AFG foregrip
Magpul MIAD Grip
Magpul MS2 sling
Magpul ASAP Sling Plate
EoTech N-Cell Holographic Optic with night vision capability
Phase 5 Tactical EBR Bolt release
Chambered in a .223/.556 Nato

bigrik

Re: Post your real steel

Postby Guy » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Norinco MAK90
Ruger MKII

I'll post the AR, WWII collection and some other standouts later. Those are the guns I keep outside of the safe.

Before anyone says "Norinco sucks," I will go ahead tell you that you are uneducated. Norinco is a great AK brand and they always have been. Having owned Yugo, Russian, Romanian and Bulgarian AKs I can easily say that my Norinco MAK90 and Type 56 are simply the best. They fire with more efficiency than any of the aforementioned brands from my experience, and used to cost a lot less, too. They are great little rifles. Considering I only have an old ass Turkish K98 and a broken S&W M1000 invested in it, I'm satisfied.

EDIT: Here's some moar.
Type 56 preban - Paid $350 for it. Found out recently it's worth $1500. Even got a hellfire, 7 mags, and a bayonet for it inside of a nice little carry case. I love suckers.

DMPS AR w/ C3 Defense upper & lower

Walther P38 / P1

Again, more later.
Founder
Green Giants Airsoft

RIP Big D

'05
Guy

Postby DMSummerhill » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Chrome S&W Model 59 9mm

savin up for a Galil and a Px4 45.
DMSummerhill

Postby themadness » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:06 am

10/22
Attachments
100_4072.JPG
100_4072.JPG (146.01 KiB) Viewed 21276 times
themadness

Postby School Boy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:35 pm

To Bigrik:

a bushmaster, and eotech, and magpul sheis, you sir are my hero

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:19 pm

Memphis sucks, cause I can only shoot at one range, on Saturdays, from 6-9pm and they make me use their own ammo.....
SekiRyu

Postby Barcelona » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Seki, a new range is opening up in desoto county. You have to be a member, but I think it will be 500+ acres with 7+ ranges of all types, including defensive pistol, 1,000 yd range, and then your standard pistol and rifle ranges.
Barcelona

Postby SekiRyu » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:41 am

Hopefully the membership fee won't be outrageous. There's a club like that near Memphis, but it's a $400 "initiation fee" and ~$200 a year....AND you have to be an NRA member....I just want a place where I can go and shoot.
SekiRyu

Postby Tpp4 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Thank god I met this really cool guy who used to work for my dad. He has a 1000 yd indoor range on his property. No fees, my ammo, whenever, rain, snow, sleet, or shine.
As far as other shooting ranges near memphis, they are nonexistent for the most part. The other range I have access to in in AR at my grandfather's property. 1000 yd range outdoors.
I can only shoot my shorter-range weapons on my property now, for I do not want to be responsible for an unintentional death.
If I'm not mistaken, you are not allowed to fire off a gun within the city limits. Unless at a range.

Let's get back on topic. I'll try to find my camera and photo all my guns, may take a while. I have more than 20 guns. It's what happens when your related to rednecks.

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 am

My pride and joy. (which I have 2 of now, if you want one buy it while you can they cant inport any more now.)
All real - the AK-74 and MAC-11.
not included in the pictures is a tarus m92, and the 2nd gsg-5.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 pm

lol, is that an Arisaka bayonet?
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby USBWL » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm

And what do they all have in common? They're all pea-shooters.
*** BANNED ***.

Noobie gun list:
Custom Inokatsu Zastava M92 Carbine
Custom Prime LR-300ML (FOR SALE)
Custom KSC USP Compact
Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle
Western Arms Wilson Combat TSGC
USBWL

Postby SekiRyu » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:28 pm

I need to post my Mosin-Nagant....that's a REAL man's rifle.
SekiRyu

Postby RealDyl » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Here's my Mosin :D :

RealDyl

Postby USBWL » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:55 pm

My thunderstick. Yugoslavian M48 copy of the Mauser K98.
*** BANNED ***.

Noobie gun list:
Custom Inokatsu Zastava M92 Carbine
Custom Prime LR-300ML (FOR SALE)
Custom KSC USP Compact
Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle
Western Arms Wilson Combat TSGC
USBWL

Next

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos