[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Post your real steel Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Post your real steel

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Post your real steel

Postby Sniper » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:06 pm

I'm locking this thread temporarily. I'll open it back up when I get time to clean it out within the next day or so. If it's not unlocked by friday night, someone PM me and remind me. (Don't have time atm, but will later.)

TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Sniper » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Warnings have been handed out , and the topic is re-opened. If ANYONE causes ANY more trouble in this thread, there will be an instant and PERMANENT BAN coming for them. It's sad that many of you act like 12 year olds in here. I'm tired of cleaning up the crap that YOU bring upon yourselves. You say things are going to crap? You have yourselves to look at. If you want a better forum, THEN STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN and ACT your own age. If there is something you disagree with, IGNORE THEM and MOVE ON. Bashing other members brings yourself down a notch, making this a worse place to be. Act right, or be banned..

Oh, and this isn't up for discussion, so no quoting or replying about this post. It will be ignored or deleted, and depending on the response, a ban.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Herz » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Let's start the re-opening with some Russian love <3

Pretty nice find today

"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Hal9000 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:25 pm

So apparently the interwebs don't like URLs from web based email. Herpderp @ me.

Happy happy joy joy.
Yugo/ruskie/german Mod. 98

Most of the markings have been scrubbed off and replaced with those that are of little to no historic value, but there are still a couple of nazi emblems on the smaller parts. Apparently it had been sitting in a safe for the last ten years, unused. She shoots beautifully still. More/better pictures will come within a week or so.

:D
Last edited by Hal9000 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hal9000

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Hal9000 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:14 am

Hal9000

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 pm

next comes sky net...
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

M14HDW.US Rogue Bullpup

Postby H2O MAN » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 am

My MK14 Mod 0 barreled action is now riding
in the new M14HDW.US Rogue bullpup chassis.

I am in the process of adding optics, a bipod
and folding battle sights... new pictures soon.
H2O MAN

Postby zackattack » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:06 pm

got this a few months ago as a graduation present
I swear I could hear angels singing in the background as I opened the box
Kel-Tec sub2000 in 40 S&W mine uses sig mags the next one I want is the one that uses glock mags :D
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

your going to have to let me know how it is ive heard horrible things about almost all keltecs.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby zackattack » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 pm

it actually is a good carbine only problem I have is only the front site is adjustable and you have to loosin 2 hexagonal screws 1 on each side of the sight and adjust a little post with your finger (which was a hell because I had no idea if my adjustments were working and I had never heard of a gun using that kind of sight) I ended up stripping one of the screws and breaking part of the post that ack's as the sight this gun pissed me off when I first took it out after the problems I had with it (which was my fault because I did no research on the gun before I bought it) but after I figured out everything I fell in love with it and now it is one of my favorite shooters it is pretty accureate once you figure out how to use everything the folding ability is handy for traveling and camping overall a good gun Kel-Tec did good with it just wish the front sight wasnt so complicated
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby wolfdog45 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 pm

New side arm, PT845.
wolfdog45

Postby DMSummerhill » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 pm

sub 2000 is good and a fun gun. Keltec's pistols are pieces of junk but their rifles aren't that bad
DMSummerhill

Postby DMSummerhill » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:43 pm

my bad.
DMSummerhill

Postby m4sherman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:39 am

I dont have a picture of my AK so I am going to use the one from where it was bought.

Winny 1300 that was a wreck when I bought it

$525 AR-15, Full metal lower and Bushy upper

Me Mini-30

97 year oly 1907

and my baby

m4sherman

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos