[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Post your real steel Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Post your real steel

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Post your real steel

Postby oompahx » Fri May 14, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm enjoying that pen :lol:

ICS MP5A4
-R.A.S. Rail DX Version
-Matrix Stock Bottom
-ICS Scope Mount
-Matrix Panorama
-ICS Folding Vertical Grip
KJ Glock 27
-Tight Bore Extension
JG Type96
-For Sale- $60

oompahx

Postby Keinengel51 » Mon May 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Real steels are the reason i quit Airsoft last year. so far i own nothing but pistols, a .22 plinker and a 12 gauge.

Main Carry: Beretta 92FS Police Special.
2nd Carry: Sig Sauer P226 in .357 Sig
Etc. Dan Wesson Mod. 15 .357 Magnum, Colt Series 80 1991 A1 (just a plain jane Gov. 1911), and an old Colt Target .22

I'll get pics up later.
---------------------------------

Keinengel51

Postby vulrath » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:58 am

I finally have something worth showing...Sig Sauer P226 in 9mm (old style; I'm pretty sure it was one of the ones that was made in Germany, way back when, seeing as how the slide is stamped "West Germany" and something other than "Exeter, NH" where the importer stamped it). Bought it because the price was right (I walked out the door with it for $645 after the tax and background check), and after shooting it I know I made the right decision.

I'm going to be making a few changes pretty soon here...I'm going to be switching to the newer style mainspring and seat so that I can change to some of the newer style factory plastic grips (the ones I fell in love with because of my airsoft one). I may or may not be switching to some SigLite night sights as well, depending on how I feel about it once I have recovered financially from buying the gun. Finally, I'm going to change the orientation of the bloody magazine catch (apparently the previous owner was a lefty, because the mag release was moved to the right side of the gun).
vulrath

Postby SekiRyu » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:23 pm

I know of a police trade-in P225 for $350 that I want.....but I don't have $350 :(

Guns are overpriced....
SekiRyu

Postby Keinengel51 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:33 am

Nice sig. Mines a newer manufacture. Guns arent over-priced when you compare the prices of real steels to some Airsoft guns. Also unlike Airsoft, with real guns you get what you pay for.

Keinengel51

Postby vulrath » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Thanks. I wish I could've afforded a brand new one (or at least found one of more recent manufacture at the time I was looking; I believe I tracked my serial number down to having been made in '88, but I need to check the proof marks on the slide to make sure).

That said, I love it, and I'll probably be a Sig fan for life (and I'll probably have this thing until either it implodes, or someone makes me a really good offer on it (whichever comes first), then it'll be off to the gun store to buy a replacement; hey, it's almost a requirement that I like at least SOME things German - it's in my blood, lol). I'll have to put up some pictures of when I get done with it (I know one of my good buddies is trying to talk me into buying some nice wood grips for this thing, so who knows how it'll actually turn out).

I wouldn't say that guns are overpriced; rather, I'd say that they're just really, really expensive.
vulrath

Postby Keinengel51 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Its not a cheap hobby thats for sure...

Keinengel51

Postby kirzach » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:31 pm

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby Keinengel51 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Mosin = overpriced, low quality baseball bat.

Keinengel51

Postby zackattack » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Mosin= shoot anything and it wont get back up
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby bigrik » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 pm

my Mosin was picked up off the battlefield during WW2 by my grandfather. Its a very lightly shot show piece that occasionally has some rounds put through it.
bigrik

Postby SekiRyu » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 pm

SekiRyu

Postby vulrath » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 pm

vulrath

Postby kirzach » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:00 am

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby SKINDOG » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 am

How about nobody shoots anyone and we drop it and agree that all of these guns could easily kill people... If you wanna talk crap about killing people then go join one of the gangs around your city and I'm sure youll impress alot of people before youre arrested or killed yourself. If you wanna shoot somethin that bad then go to a rifle range and shoot some targets or wait around for deer season or better yet go piss off a bear and hope for the best.
SKINDOG

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos