[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Post your real steel Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Post your real steel

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Post your real steel

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:37 pm

the only thing that really matters in a gun fight is not the bullets them selfs but where they are placed.

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Seth T. » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Seth T.

Postby SekiRyu » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 pm

That was the point I was trying (unsuccessfully) to make...shot placement is key.
SekiRyu

Postby kirzach » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 am

Yes, and what is the likelihood you're going to be able to get a head shot on the first try every time? Now take that likelihood, and add into it movement, changing/unknown distances, and the fact you're probably going to be getting shot back at. Chances are you're not going to be able to do that beautiful little "shot placement" gig you're so proud of, so you might as well be shooting something that they're going to feel no matter where it hits them. :roll: Of course there is the theory of over-penetration and the collateral damage that can accompany it, but that's another discussion altogether.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby zackattack » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 am

they are both accurate and both can kill can we leave at that and get back to what this thread was about before someone wanted to start an arguement about the size of there guns round if ya'll keep going on about it this thread is going to get locked.
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby DMSummerhill » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 am

my remington 870:
DMSummerhill

Postby zackattack » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 pm

I,m likeing that shotgun I,ve got a remington 870 and I have a top folding stock and a front pistol grip
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby Goat » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Went shooting with NAC before he leaves for A-Stan
As for the Gun vs Gun crap,Give me My AR any day over any other gun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLrxxt4MhiQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zJRlqh ... re=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fckg6KJJ ... re=channel
Goat

Postby Lt. Dan » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 am

I can recommend a good shooting course **Cough Cough (check sig) Cough Cough***

:wink:
Lt. Dan

Location: On the Job while your playing soldier in pretend war-land

Postby Sniper » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Please take the bickering and useless crap to PM. No need to have it here. Appropriate warnings have been given out.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby vulrath » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:21 pm

vulrath

Postby Lt. Dan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 am

Thats the problem with having a real steel thread on a forum that is 75% children unfortunately. Their are other forums that this topic would be right at home, this just isnt it.
Lt. Dan

Location: On the Job while your playing soldier in pretend war-land

Postby -EAF- » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 am

Here goes a gun I have sitting around my house.

This gun is older than any 1 on this forum. I think me great great Grandfather got this gun in the 1800 some time near the 1900but not really sure on the real dates.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Seth T. » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 am

I'll try to get a picture of my grandpa's old double barrel shotgun. It used to belong to like my great great grandfather. It's so old I don't think it could handle being fired now.
Seth T.

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

WOW EAF i have not seen one of thouse in YEARS!
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos