[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Post your real steel Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Post your real steel

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Post your real steel

Postby DRAGON64 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 am

Is the date n those pics correct?

Regardless, your post has me looking at getting my 3rd M1 in the next couple weeks. I pick mine from the CMP down in Anniston, AL. Here is a link to their forums, lots of great info on the M1 Garand:

http://forums.thecmp.org/

DRAGON64

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby DRAGON64 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 am

DRAGON64

Postby Spectre25 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 pm

heres mine... next to its airsoft counterpart

Spectres are not trained, but chosen. Individuals forged in the fire of service and battle; those whose actions elevate them above the rank and file.
Spectres are an ideal, a symbol. The embodiment of courage, determination, and self-reliance.
Spectre25

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:26 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby DRAGON64 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:08 pm

So I couldn't stand it... after seeing Chris with his new M1 garand, and seeing some of my other buddies getting one, I had to go and get me onw too! My family and I made the trekk to Anniston, AL today so I could hand select that piece of American history. This is my new HRA built M1 Garand, it is a service grade rifle as graded by the CMP

My daughter shot video of today's visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8qcwP8Z1_M&feature=plcp
DRAGON64

Postby chrisdetrin » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:23 pm

dont forget the 9th is buy a gun day guys.
saddly im unemployed currently so i wont be participating and im already SPF my m1 Garand. if someone buys my lot of airsoft stuff im buying a REAL HK mp5 parts kit and stamping rolling and welding up a reciver to make a MP5 or MP5k PDW kind of got my heart set on a MP5K PDW so be on the look out for that after my lot gets sold and i can send off the paper work for it :twisted:
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:17 pm

My new twins I call the one on the left "the ambassador" and the one on the right "the diplomat".
Plan on getting one engraved with "row row fight the power" +1 for anyone who gets any of the references.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby SekiRyu » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:53 pm

SekiRyu

Postby DRAGON64 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 pm

DRAGON64

Postby vulrath » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:04 pm

vulrath

Postby SekiRyu » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:04 pm

SekiRyu

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:37 pm

my nice new glock 17 with tacticool dirt-a-coat finish (at time of picture she was one week old)
same glock17 after taking off the finish kept it that way for a while but got bored after this friday ill have it done and back from franklincounty gun works with a nice new paint job.
m92pap more fun then 9001 barrels of monkeys
the saints row glock 26.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:36 pm

behold my new carry gun
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby 45 Bravo » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:26 pm

In the immortal words of Monty Python:

And now for something completely different..

1861 Colt navy.

And a Schneider & Glassick model 1861 made in Memphis tenn.
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos