[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Shot Show 2010 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Shot Show 2010

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Shot Show 2010

Postby Welbly » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:59 pm

I know I don't ever post, but we are at SHOT Show so I figured I'd post some stuff up for you all to drool over. Keep in mind some of this stuff is preproduction and we have no idea how much, or when it will be available. More to come tommorrow!

So with out further delay.......Day 1:

New KWA 1911's

KWA GBB M4's anyone?

KWA TMP/SPP's

Magpul PTS ACR (Not the A&K Masada!)

Magpul PTS FPG (Requires donor KWA G series pistol)

CA LWRC PMC (EBB)

CA M134 Gas/electric mini gun! (supposedly will retail for less than the Echo1)

New camo pattern being touted as good as or better than MC.....Dunno about that maybe.

Welbly

Re: Shot Show 2010

Postby Rogue Element » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 pm

"Strike with Chaos!" -Sun Tzu
Rogue Element

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Yes please! I'd give my first born for one... Don't look at me like that I can always make more.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Welbly » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Here is round two. I have posted most of the important airsoft pictures. I did make another round to KWA because I had some questions to ask and they had some other stuff I hadn't seen the day before. Most of the pictures today will be real steel. Tomorrow there will be alot more pictures, but mostly real steel again.

With out further delay here is day 2:

Cut away diagram of the Tornado grenade, including the new impact grenade.

Cut away of the Systema Revolution, and the new Energy gearboxes.

Ares Cheytac's, (the tan one is actualy an EDM Arms model, but they are calling it a cheytac).

KWA MK23, KP8 Compact Tactical, CZ75.

KWA SR7

Now for the real stuff.

Strider knife

A new suppressor company called Silencerco. They looked interesting and according to the stats from the manufacturer looked impressive.

Cheytac M200 in Multicam, with a NADs night vision device.

A new American made RPG-7, (check out Joe's face).

A couple of SA58's. A full size and an OSW.

A B&T MP9 (TMP/SPP)

Semi Auto RPD

Dillon Aero M134 with a ginormous red dot site!

That is is for today, there will be more tomorrow. I would take picture requests but I wouldn't have time to get to it all.
Welbly

Postby USBWL » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:01 pm

That Mark 23 will be mine.. once KSC releases one without the horrid trades.
*** BANNED ***.

Noobie gun list:
Custom Inokatsu Zastava M92 Carbine
Custom Prime LR-300ML (FOR SALE)
Custom KSC USP Compact
Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle
Western Arms Wilson Combat TSGC
USBWL

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 pm

OHMNOMNOMNOMNOM on all KWAs
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Welbly » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Here is day three. Nothing but real steel. Tommorrow I may or may not get to post more pics, depends on how busy I get at the show being the last day and all.

Day 3:
SIg gas piston AR's, system is based off of the system found in the 556's. They are available in 5.56 as well as 7.62 NATO.

Sig 556 DMR

Magpul Massoud

ACR in ATAC pattern as well as TAN base model.

Magpul Dynamics instructor's rifles, including Travs Haley's and Chris Costa's personal rifles.

Not a gun but equally cool, the Magpul Ronin motorcycle.

Larue Tactical's OBR

Larue Tactical's OBR Lite, 5.56 version of the full sized OBR

New Eotech XPS model with magnifier

LWRC REPR's& PSD's

SAK TRG42

AAC Suppressed M2 .50BMG

Remington MSR

Remington Gas piston AR

Sage EBR after returning from deployment
Welbly

Postby LawVol » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 am

LawVol

Postby Lt. Dan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:40 pm

great pics!
Lt. Dan

Location: On the Job while your playing soldier in pretend war-land

Postby Welbly » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm

If it makes you feel better I practically yelled at the production manager last year about how incompetent I thought they were as a company, and how I thought their management of the ACR was sorely lacking....this year all I could do was laugh at the rep when he told me MSRP on the ACR. I pretty much did the same thing to the Leupold Rep this year. My pictures are okay, I wish I had had more time and taken more, but I was there for bussiness not pleasure.
Welbly

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos