[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - To Funny not to share Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

To Funny not to share

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

To Funny not to share

Postby skf023 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Now im not making fun of paint ball in any way,but I was looking through youtube and found this video.It makes me glad I play airsoft.And I know I have done a few things in this video myself on the feild lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVE5eE4M ... ature=fvwp

Greater love hath no man than this,that he may lay down his life for a friend.
skf023

Re: To Funny not to share

Postby SEANjohn37683 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:13 pm

okay, so stumble and fall alot when i play but really, i doubt i look that jacked up, at least i hope not
I aim to misbehave, now who's with me
SEANjohn37683

Postby skf023 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Same here.Last time I played I triped twice but im sure I did'nt look like that lol
skf023

Postby DMSummerhill » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Hahaha airsofters ftw.
DMSummerhill

Postby grant.94 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:12 pm

if you wanna get good at CQC speedball is the way to go
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Pfhor » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 pm

The main thing that makes me laugh is all the bright neon colors. People jumping through the air wearing bright orange behind a giant green and yellow blow up. That alone makes me lol.
They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes it bends so far it snaps in two.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Postby Tpp4 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:08 pm

the one clip where he is running and the gun comes apart in like five pieces is hilarious and so is the one where his gun gets kicked out of his hand
so glad i play a more tactical and strategic game

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Postby grant.94 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm

hey dont be downing paintball what you guys saw takes alot of strategy, may not be tactical but any speedballer thats good could rape us in CQC
grant.94

Postby ProfessorCrow » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby SEANjohn37683 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 pm

i have to agree with ultrasmurf( sorry crow, can't see that without making a joke a bout'em) it does look quiet ridiculous, but it's too darn bright, and seeing the tubes of balls just going kersplunk is hilarious
SEANjohn37683

Postby grant.94 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 pm

i love how everyone is hating on paintball i mean i like airsoft more but i used to play the same stuff as the people in this video and it wasn't ridiculous, people take it seriously.
grant.94

Postby skf023 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Lets not make fun of paintball now,we take or sport sereous just as paintballers do.All of use have done something just as stupid or silly out on thefield,including me.
skf023

Postby SEANjohn37683 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:01 pm

true, i don't hate paintball, i just look at it like a footballer would basketball
SEANjohn37683

Postby skf023 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:11 pm

skf023

Postby ProfessorCrow » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Next

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos