[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - To Funny not to share Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

To Funny not to share

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: To Funny not to share

Postby grant.94 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm

"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby paches » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 pm

I like paintball.............
paches

Postby ProfessorCrow » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:43 pm

I like woodsball. I see Airsoft as a kind of advanced woodsball, which is why I play it.

I do not like Speedball. At all, really.

-Crow
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby grant.94 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:03 am

speedball is more fun and more intense than woodsball or maybe even airsoft. the only thing that can compete with it is CQC. the reason i play airsoft though is for the realism. speedball obviously doesn't offer that, but its still very very fun
grant.94

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:33 pm

I personally play woodsball ALOT, and speed ball when i just want to kill for the sake of killing, I play airsoft when i just want something more mil-sim.
And hate to break it to you all but I still like paintball more then airsoft. I like the laid back just have fun attitude of paintball over airsoft, airsoft is ruined by the older crowd of people who have been playing a while, having that newbie’s are ruining the game mentality, and making airsoft a non newbie friendly game. :/ Just remember people we were all newbie’s at some point.

*rubs his temple and waits for the *#&%storm of pm's and attacks."
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby grant.94 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:42 pm

totally agree. and for all you people who never got into paintball you have nothing to say here. keep your assumptions to yourself.
grant.94

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:57 pm

I like playing airsoft but I LOVE! paintball, mainly cause I like the kick and loud report of playing paintball over airsoft, it’s more fun than hearing plastic rain, and squealing gearboxes. :( Airsoft just does not have that… combat feel to it because of the sounds. :/ doesn’t give the same type of rush as you get paint balling.

I still play both, and enjoy both games i just find paintball to be a bigger rush in general.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby DMSummerhill » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:16 pm

i like woodsball. speedballs alright... airsoft is jus more fun and realistic to me... on a scale of awesomeness, 1 to 10: woodsball = 7. speedball = 5. lasertag = 4.(haha) airsoft = 8. range shootin = 9.
DMSummerhill

Postby grant.94 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm

again chrisdertin i completely agree paintball gives you a rush thats way better than the adrenaline you get from airsoft. all those loud guns going off at the start of a game.... man haha
grant.94

Postby Goat » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am

That video makes me miss paintball. I met a lot of good friends,won a lot of tournaments, lost a lot of tournaments, and played with paintball legends non of which I regret doing.

Yeah I played!

(goes to ebay to check the price of guns)
Goat

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:40 am

Saddly i have not broken out my tippmann in over a year or more now :( no where close to play that i know of in middle and highschool i played ALL DAY saturday and sunday every single weekend for 6+ years then the feild got shut down :(
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby Lt. Dan » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:43 am

A whole lot of Airsofters came from paintball, in fact about half of the truly effective players I've ran with Id say. Ive never even fired a paintball gun but it seems from the guys I know who played they got a lot of valuable knowledge from the sport as far as movements and so on.
Lt. Dan

Location: On the Job while your playing soldier in pretend war-land

Postby ProfessorCrow » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby SEANjohn37683 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 pm

I've played both and I'm sorry, for the rush of the noises, nothing comes close to the real deal, so i don't even try to top the feel when it comes to the sound and smell, but the speed and look, i do have to say airsoft comes a might bit closer, while i can't deny it's right difficult trying to claim you didn't get hit when there's a big neon pink spot on your grey shirt
I aim to misbehave, now who's with me
SEANjohn37683

Postby grant.94 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:13 pm

yeah i havent broken out the proto matrix rail in a while... i absolutely love both sports but man every sunday i would go to the paintball park all day long. good times. and yes i think playing paintball gives you alot of experience for when you play airsoft. the main reason i came back to airsoft was it got so expensive. paint and admission fees were just way too high. and then a cqc arena opened and ive been back to airsoft ever since
grant.94

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos