[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - NOOB DAY PICS... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

NOOB DAY PICS...

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

NOOB DAY PICS...

Postby trooper_501 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:37 pm

We heard there were over 650 there on Saturday. Had a great time - lots of BBs flying...

HK 416, SR10, M16, and SCAR-L.
trooper_501

Re: NOOB DAY PICS...

Postby leco510 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:42 pm

I wish I had some gameplay pictures, but the only really good one is one with me and the crew I ran with:
Unfortunately my G36 and the pictured MP5 went down so we only had 3 usable guns. I did get stuck with the springer desert eagle (loaded with .28g's also) for the last game. I did, however, manage to get a kill with it :mrgreen: . I also started that epic 10-foot charge the last game. I am the second from the right. Not my normal load out, but it was super functional. Definitely better than last year!

He's climbin in your windows, he's snatchin your people up....
leco510

Postby trooper_501 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:50 pm

and I thought my friend was crazy when he was telling us about a 10-foot long sniper rifle he saw !!!
HK 416, SR10, M16, and SCAR-L.
trooper_501

Postby Smartkid312 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 pm

650 more 800 man there were a ton of people there you could just shoot and get a kill.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby Ares51 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am

Necropost much?
Ares51

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos