[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Another helmet cam vid from AAO @ PPN Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Another helmet cam vid from AAO @ PPN

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Another helmet cam vid from AAO @ PPN

Postby Lt. Dan » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLGpPtQ0OTw

Hope you guys like the ending, the helmet cam see's all. :wink:

Lt. Dan

Location: On the Job while your playing soldier in pretend war-land

Re: Another helmet cam vid from AAO @ PPN

Postby ProfessorCrow » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 pm

That was some good stuff, Lt.Dan. Nice choice of music, aswell.

Digged your pistol run, ballsy.

With the safety kills, though. Is the recipient required to call it if the weapon is pointed at him, or if he thinks he has a chance can he fight back?

If it's the former, shame on 'em.

-Crow
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby Drenlan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:22 am

Dan I was the 'Jug' you totally distroyed that fence I jumped behind but ... you didn't hit me, just like I or my team mate shoting back at you didn't hit you.

Sorry if you think you hit me but you didn't (that time but you did a few other times at game) :wink:
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby Wayne » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:49 am

Nice what kinda helmet cam is that??
Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby Lt. Dan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 am

HD GoPro. The safety kill is closer than it looks, the camera has 190 degree wide angle view. I had my pistol pointed at his face for a good 5 seconds before i even called for his attention. Since a head shot was all I had at around 12 feet I asked for a surrender. He declined.

Im not on here to call anyone out, just to post up our videos and hope that when people see them they understand what its all about. Fun, team work, honesty, and its about taking valuable knowledge away from the game. I did watched the raw, and the final product of what I got on HD video on a 32" wide screen monitor in 60 frames per (slow mo). A that point i either said yay or nay to the vid and up she went. The SUASP/AAO editing crew proposed the idea before hand of putting non hit or honesty issues in the vid and I said sure, I thought it would make a positive impact not on the forums but on the field.

To be fair my editing guys and gal even went as far as to take screen shots and analyze the non hit calling instances, then presenting them to me before my consent was given to post them up. Several were shot down as no clear evidence was present other than someone saying "They didnt call that", and thats not evidence. I would honestly rather not but I can post those images up if anyone wants to see the evidence, again its not going to make anyone happy especially me. The Images remove absolutely all doubts of whether there was an issue or not. The point again was to show people look, things are happening so fast maybe you didnt feel it but if there was that doubt, it should have been called and again its all about preserving and promoting the fun side of honesty in regards to this sport. I find it better players learn these lessons now rather then when they pay 400+ dollars for a large game only to find themselves blacklisted from all future events and on their way home 400 bucks lighter in the wallet. There's a few members of this forum who can tell ya all about that experience.

I'll shake anyones hand on the field, especially those willing to admit a simple mistake as Ive had to do it myself. hell I did it in the video, when even though I wasnt hit and no shots were fired and I did in fact hit my target center mass I still called myself out. Sure he had his gun pointed at me but what about reaction time? What about accuracy that close? So many variables that in a real world situation could have easily ended the day for myself or my enemy but I said hey, I'll call it,,,, otherwise this guys is gonna start bitching and I'd rather take the hit and keep the peace.

Glad you guys like the vid, its a little slow paced but it was a lax day on the field. :D
Last edited by Lt. Dan on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lt. Dan

Postby Wayne » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am

Pretty sick camera though i would love to have one but for that price i could have another gun haha!

But yeah the whole hit thing is kinda sad...But what are you going to do some people just dont understand
Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby Drenlan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Dude if you hit me on that one I'm sorry all I heard where bbs hitting boards.

I'll admit it I just thought I got lucky with the bbs hitting the fence boards and not my face but maybe I didn't hear one get me but alot of BBs nailed that fence (cover from bbs not bullets).
:D

So if you ready did my bad :idea: (but I'm going to use any cover a bbs can't go through - not counting leaves, a branch, and grass 8) )

But on the game ...
I did make sure to try to go over the game rules before the final game Sat.
...I should have just not had it or run let everyone run death match since not everyone cared to listen or come over for the brief but still wanted to play that always leads to problems. Even when I say anyone have any questions before we begin...
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby Lt. Dan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Drenlan Your always a good guy to have on the field. As I always say its not what happens in game that makes the player, its how each player deals with what happens in game.

Some players are fine in game but when push comes to shove they will throw their hands up, start yelling, cursing and causing a scene. Its a rare pleasure to have guys you can say hey, it was an intense game, things got crazy and we killed the shyt out of each other now lets go have a beer (or juice box for the younger lads haha). Thats the difference between the "noobs and pro's" of airsoft if you ask me, not whatever self proclaimed skill each person thinks they have but their attitudes. 8)
Lt. Dan

Postby sgt miller » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:05 pm

i like how the town is up on a hill kind least on the side you started on.. prob a dumb question but what field is that ?
Blood and guts and a little bit of danger was my reply with awhole lot of anger.
sgt miller

Postby bigrik » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm

bigrik

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos