[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - M249s? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

M249s?

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

M249s?

Postby School Boy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 am

i recently purchased a saw para and i just wanted to see everyone else's so i could get an idea of what to do with mine.
thanks
SB

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Re: M249s?

Postby LeeFinHimer » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 pm

here is a pic of my friend Maria holding my Classic Army M249.
(the gun is bigger than she is and she had been drinking)

LeeFinHimer

Postby ProfessorCrow » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:16 am

Oh God that is so much win.

I know Dannick has one sexy M249, though I usually see the poor thing in pieces due to internal woes.

-Crow
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby School Boy » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:27 pm

i like it, but i dont think i could handle the stock because of my short arms :?
heres mine.

coming:
lower RAS
Grip-Pod
M120 spring
M249 Sling

Also
what gear do you wear with your 249?

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby LeeFinHimer » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 pm

I wear the pantac ciras that Maria is wearing in the pic but I have 2 pantac M249 mag pouches that I put on the front instead of the M4 pouches. Also I would have to say a nice M249 sling should be you first upgrade, Its the only piece on mine that I couldn't live without.
LeeFinHimer

Postby Dannick » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby uberguy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:31 pm

here's mine, it's base equipment is an echo 1 para m249 but most of that is gone now
internally it's got bearings, torque up gears, amp motor, 130 spring, upgraded nozzle, new piston & head,
and a new hop up unit and bucking .
externally a lot of weight has been cut out, dumped the bi pod, replaced the POS box mag with a mag brand
model that's wired to the trigger, has a slip on houge grip, it's been repainted in a simple flat black/OD scheme.

the boys at AT did a great job on the work, I took it to OPI-VII last year after the upgrades and barely squeezed it
thru the chrono station. the chrono judge had two other chrono judges come over for a meeting on this one.

it's not the prettiest 249 out there but it spits out plastic death at a furious rate
Regular Guy
uberguy

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos