[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Hyper Realistic Tactical Training Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Hyper Realistic Tactical Training

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Hyper Realistic Tactical Training

Postby SekiRyu » Tue May 25, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm not phased much by another person's blood and gore. My own blood and gore however, that's a different story.

SekiRyu

Postby kirzach » Tue May 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Best line in the video..

Dude A: "CORPSMAN! GET THE CORPSMAN!"
Dude B: "THIS IS THE CORPSMAN!"

:lol: If you couldn't tell, blood and guts don't bother me.. It still looks like something I'd love to see transitioned to airsoft, though.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby reloaded recon4 » Sat May 29, 2010 10:11 pm

I don't have a weak stomach but seeing a guys veins,guts,and bones sticking out looking realistic is kinda scary.Add random realistic looking limbs lying around and this is not for me.lol
reloaded recon4

Postby vulrath » Sun May 30, 2010 12:34 am

While I'm not sure how I'd react, I think this is something that I'd enjoy (if not during the show, then afterward) doing at least once.

Though, on an off note...I wonder what happens when a real medical emergency happens during the sim (say, one of the trainees takes out one of his ankles, or falls and breaks his arm, or something like that).
vulrath

Postby grant.94 » Sun May 30, 2010 8:53 am

haha yeah me and my friend were wondering the same thing
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby reloaded recon4 » Sun May 30, 2010 9:24 am

If they break their ankle they whip out their pistol and go to last stand mode duhhh. :lol: No the people are training so they'd probably just go to the same place the fake wounded go they treat them as if they're actually wounded and perform surgery so they'd probably just bandage em up.
reloaded recon4

Postby Sigmarius » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby kirzach » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 pm

If someone gets injured for real, well, it's just more training for the Corpsmen, I figure.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby vulrath » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:18 pm

vulrath

Postby Tpp4 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:32 pm

The search and rescue and emergency services task force teams that my dad belongs to do trainging similar to this. I got to once, and there are rooms in office buildings where they explode an IED and the place looks like a bomb went off, because it did. They also have people in there with simulated wounds, although many of them look extremely real. Among the mix are cadavers with limbs missing and various puncture wounds that the emergency services must treat. I would love to do that for airsoft.
FYI, the mount site used for IRENE is in the video.

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Previous

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos